Is 40 cm-41 cm calves are big for someone is 4'11 feet tall?

Just wondering because I wonder my calves are in the standard are wide category to wear boots?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pics?!?!

What Guys Said 3

• It's hard to picture that in my head, but it depends on your build, in my opinion, like if you're thin, curvy, athletic, all three lol. It depends on the individual guy, however. I really like a girl with a nice pair of legs, so trust me, I would know lol. A short girl is also a plus for me, and I think boots make girls look cute :p so I say just go ahead and do it.

A person's looks is only an extra feature to their attitide and personality anyway, so don't worry.

• It depends on your overall weight. But honestly, it does sound pretty big regardless of how tall you are.

• Don't worry cause it's no trouble at all. Show us your feet cmon.

What Girls Said 1

• Um I never measured my calves. As long as your body is proportional, that's what is important. Just like the actual # on a scale doesn't matter, as long as you are fit and healthy.