Do girls ever swim in their panties?

Do girls ever wear their panties swimming instead of a bikini?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• with spare of the moment, unplanned swimming, yeah sure most girls just make the best of a situation but as for in general, I prefer to stick to a bikini as panties have a habit of going see through sometimes, not a good look!

0|1
    0|0
  • i've seen it happen,but most panties become see through when wet,so it's not a very logical decision,might as well go nude.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they don't usually plan to...unless they go skinny dipping or something.

1|1
    0|0
  • sure, if I don't have a bikini then I'll go in with panties

0|1
    0|0
  • If I knew how to swim...i would.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, if I didn't have a bathing suit then I would either leave my pants on or just take everything off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellz yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer to swim nude, but I have gone in the jacuzzi a few times in panties. depends on whos around.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think so. some maybe -i'm one of them. (*^_^*)

0|1
    0|0
  • only when I don't have a bathing suit

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to swim in the nude.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I say it depends on allot of things. is she allone, where is she swimming? is it day or night?

I say if she's alone or with a boyfriend who happens to be swimming in his boxers she might be up to it,

if she's with a bunch of friends or at a public swimming pool I don't think she would swimm in her undies unless it was a nudist resort and it would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya...but its usually at night

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to be more clear with your question, I got what you're asking, but I don't think most of the women here do.

Given a choice, with both options clearly available, most women are NOT going to opt for swimming in their underwear versus wearing a bathing suit. Underwear may be an acceptable alternative if the bathing suit is not available, but if both are available, they're not going to choose to swim in their panties.

0|1
    0|0