Do guys care if a girls legs and armpits are prickly?

My hair grows very fast. My armpit hair is back not even a full day after I shave. Does a girl have to be super hairlessly smooth guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• If it does then they need to elevate their life's goals...guys can be weird...especially young guys...I would prefer hair to stubble...o.O

• Of course not. I actually think girls with armpit are sexy. Don't shave do others will set accept you. If you don't like your hairy armpits, shave them for yourself. If you don't like shaving, ditch the razor.

• Yes we want smooth as a babys arse!!! Wax it shave it do whatever you gotta do. Please us men!!!

• When we first meet and get to know you YES. Has we date maybe not so much but when we're gonna be intimate its a must.

• So basically you're saying that girls who grow hair fast have to shave twice a day or however much it takes to maintain complete smoothness?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be stupid, obviously it doesn't have to be completely smooth, but I wouldn't leave it for a few days if you know what I mean. If a guy is going to think less of you because of stubble, he's not worth your time.

• You may consider other methods to remove hair because shaving, although quick and easy, leads to stubble. Waxing or using an epilator may seem painful at first, but you'll get used to it.