Do you find Mediterranean skin or olive skin attractive?

i am really pale in winter time but in summer I'm olive and tan, and brunette. is that attractive or a turn off? its weird because in winter people think I'm a pretty white girl but in summer, people ask me if I'm middle eastern, indian, italian or greek or something...and I guess I don't know if they find that attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to judge w/o a pic...but what I will say is, that most of the females that I consider attractive have olive-skin (or darker). :)

What Guys Said 6

• Hard to say without a picture, it comes down to what people prefer, I couldn't care less if you were blue, if you were a nice person It'd not phase me at all.

• it really depends on how you ask

we all are different in many ways as for me I like tan girls they have that natural hotness that a white girl doesn't besides people spend hours every day on the beach to get a tan ...you get it easily

• Everyone is envious of that color

• Im naturally olive but on the opposite gender it isn't such a big deal

• As long as she's not orange..or as the guys on men at work say, hor-ange

• Sexy as f***.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm half Greek, but I inherited my dad's Scots-Irish features... blue eyes and pasty skin. My sister looks just like my mom in terms of coloring... the olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes. The only thing I got from my mom was a little extra arm hair... :(

But I wouldn't worry if I were you. My sister's the one in my family who usually gets the attention from guys.

• Aww, that's awesome. It's better than being pale white all year long.

My cousin is like that, and guys have never complained. In fact, they constantly tell her how sexy she is, no matter how dark or light her skin is.

• Definitely attractive, many people try really hard to get a tan while you just get one naturally, I guess you could consider yourself lucky.

• Nice and sun kissed.

• Usually people mean as a complement (well where I'm from). Olive or dark skin is usually a must have in the summer and winter. I'm naturally dark skinned so I guess I'm blessed.

• I'm the same way :p its nice to be able to change with the weather :)