Does anyone notice (match) the length and shape of sideburns?

We spend so much time in the morning while shaving and trying to make sure the sideburns are the same length and the same shape and the same slant at the bottom. Do you all notice and compare 2 sideburns of the same person?

Most Helpful Guy

• If its obviously different, it would look weird.

Probably we (the sideburn trimmers) should use the same advice someone gave my wife about her eyebrows, which women can spend too long trying to make identical, while they get smaller, and smaller ...

'they should be cousins, not twins'.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't say that people actually go out of their way to check others' sideburns, but it is pretty noticeable if they're significantly off.

• i may notice if theyre uneven but over all I just see a well groomed guy...i hate when theyre TOO groomed or try to make stupid shapes or but taken out of it...it looks dumb and after a while it loses its manliness...keep it even and trimmed and its nice :D

I appreciate the effort even in friends

• It's pretty obvious if you don't take the time to match both sides. Absolute perfection is hard and slight differences aren't noticeable, but mess up and you'll find out how many people actually notice.

• No haha. No one studies men's sideburns. Go with what the guy said - they don't have to be too perfect. No one will notice. :)

• ha I never have as long as its not like completely obvious I think your good :)

• No

• I don't notice it.

What Guys Said 0