Club wear... going braless?

When you wear club wear do you go braless? What types of clothing do you wear, what reasons do you have for going braless and what size are you? Have you ever fallen out of your top/ dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really wouldn't risk ever going bra-less, if I'm ever out in public but that's just me and I wouldn't feel comfortable without a bra, I'm a 32D so although my boobs aren't big, there's still a significant difference when I don't wear a supportive bra. However, I do wear strap-less bras if I'm wearing a strapless dress - which is most of the time I go clubbing, sometimes it's prone to slipping down a little bit, not so you can see all my wobbly bits but enough to make me look like a mess, but that all depends on how much I'm dancing. In general, I just wouldn't personally go out clubbing without a bra because I like to feel comfortable, supported and fully covered in that department just on the off chance there is a wardrobe malfunction..who knows!

What Guys Said 2

• My girlfriend will sometimes wear a tube or some other sort of strapless top when we go out dancing, and with those, obviously, no bra, though the tops usually have some sort of extra lining in them.

She's a large B, and no, nothing's ever fallen out.

• Yes, I do not need to wear a bra. L.O.L.

What Girls Said 5

• Yep mostly I do. When I go to clubs I wear dresses usually boobtube styled dresses and they're black so I just go without a bra. I'm a 34B for reference and nope nothing has ever fallen off. I make sure the dresses fit me perfectly as then there's no worry that it will fall off. When I'm not going bra less I'll use a strapless bra but they can be uncomfortable for me when I'm dancing.

• No I would never do that I have a D cup but I guess small girls could. I don't think that any girls should go braless I hate seeing a girl without a bra there is a such thing as a strapless backless bra buy one!

• if it's strapless or backless I won't wear a bra, that's the only time though,

• I usually wear tight dresses (quite short too) and mostly wear a bra since I'm 34 D, but it depends on the outfit if I wore something that's backless then I wouldn't wear bra with that

• Not really, I have these like stick on pads that kind of act as a bra. They're funny, but they work. I don't really like going out without a bra, it feels too weird for me. I usually wear them if I wear a dress with a plunging neckline, or if the dress is backless. If I'm wearing a boobtube dress, I just wear a strapless bra. Sometimes the dresses have a kind of bra in them, and I won't wear anything when I'm wearing that, but I make sure it is tightish around my bust so that I don't fall out. I'm a 34D, and no I've never fallen out of my top/dress *touches wood*.