Do guys care about what girls smell like?

Do you have a preference like vanilla, floral, coconut, fruity etc. or do guys not care?

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the way a woman smells and long live scented tampons!

1|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 9

• A guy will definitely notice a girls smell, whether they CARE about that, that would depend on the guy.

I don't know if I have a preference but a nice subtle smell, not to overpowering where all I can smell is her but maybe something like a fruity smell? not sure to be honest, just something unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mm fragrance is a nice thing, but I like body scent. If a girl has a nice body scent (odor or I don't know the word for that speciffic scent everyone has) even if she wears DnG and Gucci's perfumes I wouldn't like being next to her/being in the same bed with her :D But you should go with your type of beauty (you know what I mean, right). Perfume is sometimes more important than your other accessories ^w^ I like soft, not-too-fruity or sweet fragrances. Personal taste :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like fruity-like scents (ex. the body sprays at bath and body works).

When she smells edible...it's a turn on to me, cauz I'm kinky. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do enjoy girl's smell. I could imagine myself having her close to my chest while smelling deeply at her shoulder telling her how sexy she smelled.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually care about the specific smell, but I just like good smells in general. If a girl smells like butt, I think it would forever ruin my perception of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that way just about any female smells...unless her pits are like stale onions or something...pad blood is bad too btw...long live tampons!

2|0
    1|0
  • Yes! I dno, but when they smell nice it just makes me happy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc as long as she smells good

0|0
    0|0
  • idk. As long as she smells nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if they have a particular preference, but I've dated a couple of guys who seem to really love it when I smell good. They would always be like "You smell so good!" so yeah, stay smelling good, ladies!

0|0
    0|0