Piercings you can easily hide

My parents HATE piercings. I want my tragus done for like half a year, I asked my dad this morning and he was like: you know we don't like it, we wouldn't kick you out of the house but we don't like it.

So now I'm a wuss and I don't play miss rebel, so I'm "afraid" to get it Because I don't want drama here or I don't wanna disappoint them if I do get it.

But I want a piercing, just at a place I can easily hide... Do any of you know nice piercings that can be hidden easily?

Most Helpful Girl

• Belly piercings, ear piercings (if you have long hair, you ears can cover it), tongue piercings.

What Guys Said 3

• Anything on your face/ears will be visible unless you take it out obviously, but then what's the point of having it? After that...well, your options are things covered by clothes or your tongue.

• You can pierce virtually anywhere you want. You can get a dermal anchor anywhere on your body. If you really want a piercing that can't be seen then I suggest a belly piercing, or hip piercings unless you want to go more radical then you could get your nipples pierced. I suggest you get the belly or a dermal somewhere first and see how you like it.

• it all depends what clothing you wear because usually navel piercings etc are pretty easy to hide as are some oral piercings but if not you could get nipple or genital piercing which I'm sure your parents wouldn't see

What Girls Said 4

• Do you really want a piercing or do you just like the idea of getting a piercing?

Because someone who wants a piercing has a specific piercing in mind and no other piercing will "substitute" it. They don't turn around and try to get another piercing

Not sure if it's worth the drama

• I really wanted a tragus and I've looked all over the internet to find ways to hide it. But yea, maybe is just like the idea of getting one more than actually getting one..

• if you keep your hair down depending on your hairstyle some ear piercings, tongue, belly button, and septum. septum to me would be the easiest the septum piercing(aka the bull ring piercing) can just be flipped inside your nose and nobody would see

• your septum ( right between your nose) looks amazing and you can just flip it in and out when you want it to be seen or hidden.

• Try Your Septum Or Tongue Web.. Works well!