Full head of hair or bald?

girls do you find men with a full head of hair attractive? or do you prefer naturally balding or shaved heads?

seems the consensus is that a full head of hair is best, but bald can be beautiful.

so if a guy starts to lose it, should he spend the money for treatments or replacements? or just groom it till it's no longer attractive and shave it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Full head of hair is my preference. But I must say, there are some bald men who are very sexy. The guys who are semi-bald and trying to hide it under a ball cap all of the time...no so much. Keep it short, and do not do a comb over. It is what it is.

• Re: Update: I don't think replacement tx should be considered unless you feel you just can't manage without it. It shouldn't be based on how you think women will view you. Base it on how you view yourself. Personally, I wouldn't do it if I were a man. I'd just deal with it. It's part of aging, life. I deal with my aging with no tx or surgury. Part of life.

• Thanks for b.a.

What Girls Said 13

• A full head of hair is definitely my preference, but that doesn't mean I couldn't find a bald or balding guy attractive. Not that, at my age, it's something I really have to think about.

Some guys can pull off being bald better than others. Certain guys might look best shaving their head when they begin to bald, others may look better keeping the hair they have. Girls will be attracted to all sorts of things. I think the best thing anyone can do is try to find the best look that suits them individually.

• Personally I wouldn't advise those treatments. They are expensive, they can result in infection, and in my opinion they are unlikely to look totally natural. Hair loss is probably stressful, but it's normal and a natural process. I say embrace it and just do the best you can with what you have.

• I like guys with some hair at least,but that doesn't mean I think bald dudes aren't attractive..Just not really my type.

• Full head. I don't like skinheads.

• I hope you're not saying skinhead in a negative way. Nothing wrong with a different look :)

• @tmac725 no? I thought that was just the name of the haircut?
      I just am not a fan of the look. I don't believe I expressed any feeling other than it not being my taste?

• No lol it's just a shaved or bald head, a skinhead is usually used in a negative way towards like white supremacists n stuff that's why I said that I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry!

• full head of hair is hot

• oooh shave it definitely ... I love baldies or prematurely grey very sexy

• I like hair, I don't really care for baldness. Maybe when their older. But I'd save the baldness when you actually lose your hair.

• I like a long full head of hair...but as you get older you can always keep your hair so when I get older I know I won't mind balding...also bald can be sexy, some men look good bald (Dwayne Johnson).

• hair... I mean unless we were together long term and he got cancer or something. I wouldn't leave him, but initially, I am never attracted to bald guys

• I prefer with full head of hair but doesn't mean bald is not attractive, it was just not my type.

• full head of hair but not too long

• Bald men always catch my eye. I think if it's natural balding men should keep it shaved.

• I'm a fan of a thick head of hair, but, generally, chicks fall for a guy as a whole, not individual pieces of him.

• i like John statham and vin diesel bald but usually I prefer hair on a guys head

What Guys Said 0