Does your thong sneak above your jeans?

Question:

I know of many women that wear stringy underwear that show above their jeans and skirts on purpose. Say when they bend down, it all shows. Do you do this on purpose? And do you enjoy doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine don't. I don't really dress like that anymore. But I know from experience, that most of the time we are not aware of it. We don't really wear thongs for guys, we do it for us. =) A few girls were kind of skanky and wanted it to show, but a lot of times you can just look at the girl and tell if she's the type who would do that (kinda judgmental but it's pretty accurate).

• Really, you don't wear thongs for the guys? I kind of find that hard to believe.

• Not everything is for the guys! Girls wear sexy underwear even if we know we're not gonna have sex and no one is gonna see it. It makes US feel good for OURSELVES

• Very true, most of the time the sexy underwear we use it's just so we feel sexy, it kinda boosts up our confidence knowing what we're wearing, guys just get rebound enjoyment ;)

What Girls Said 14

• I don't do it on purpose, but when my boyfriend catches a glance at it, it's pretty funny. In the end, yeah, I guess the outcome is enjoyable.

• Sure do...

• My bad.. I meant they sure do. I am way too old for that. Plus I don't like things like that in public.

• I sure as hell DO NOT DO THAT!!!! Some girls do it on purpose but I just think that is so mother freakin TACKY AS HELL. Girls DO NOT DO THAT it is just ridiculous. No one wants to see your freakin crack ok!

• Nope, not usually.

No I would never purposely do it.

It looks kind of trashy in my opinion

I guess it could be enjoyable

• I don't wear underwear...haha

• I never do that on purpose.. it is what happens. And sure I enjoy it? Lol.

• Not intentional really, but like other people have said if it turns guys on its just a bonus.

• i don't enjoy or purposly do this. I know from time to time it happens so I don't really care. If it shows, whatever, its just underwear.

• Nope, never on purpose. The only use I have for thongs are eliminating panty lines. If it gets guys excited, well, hey, that's just a bonus.

• i wear thongs everyday.

its hard for them not to ride up.

i personally can't feel it (which is why I like them).

i actually try my hardest to not bend over at all.

• I hope I don't do that, that would be horribly embarrassing. ^_^;

• Dirty girls purposely do it to turn on guys, and other times it happens but we can't feel it so we don't notice until someone else points it out to us.

• I enjoy turning my husband on, and if this does it -- GREAT! That's an easy thing to do! Lol. I personally would never buy jeans or anything that would show my thong, but if it happens on accident ... oops!

• I don't, why would you want people to see your underwear god? Leave something to the imagination!! girls shouldn't need to put their thongs half way up there back side just to get attention that's the wrong sort of attention!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm nearly certain that some girls do this on purpose, and probably more than are going to admit it. Girls in general are pretty aware of their clothing and how they look. It surprises me that so many would NOT know it was happening. I happen to find it very sexy, so I don't mind at all.