Can chicken legs be a big turn off?

I have the worst chicken legs of all time. Even though I workout legs along with my upper body my legs from the calf down are like a little bit wider than the size of my forearms which is pretty pathetic. It looks like they were stolen from a hairy 13 year old girl. I don't store any fat there and there are veins that go through them and I hate wearing shorts even in the summer... Ill always go out with jeans and the only time I wear shorts in at the gym or when I'm playing sports.

And to make it worse I have a rather large upper body from sports for sports since I was 15 and I'm tall (6'4).

Should I continuer to just cover them up or what?

and I weigh anywhere from 197-202

Most Helpful Girl

• I have chicken legs too. haha.

im a girl, short, 17.

I really hate them and avoid wearing shorts ALL THE TIME. only when I'm at home I wear shorts.

its definitely genetic. so its most definitely part or your genes to get legs like that so there is nothing you can do about it.

I basically have chicken skin. they are not skinny, if that's what you mean, but they don't look smooth and have a discoloration, plus I have a bunch of scars.

honestly, if it doesn't make you feel good to wear shorts out then don't do it. there is nothing to feel guilty about just go on covering them.

at least you don't have to cover those killer abs ;)

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I have them too haha. There's not much you can do. But seriously don't worry about it, not really an issue.

• anyone who is worried about your legs is not worth your time. Tall linky guys with chicken legs are always pullin females from the left and the right and I'm sure you have no problem doing so

• Its definitely not a turn on but not a total deal breaker

• Just don't wear skinny jeans and you'll be fine

• I think most tall people have skinny legs so its normal to have 'chicken legs'

• Nope

• A little bit.

What Guys Said 3

• OK, in my own experience, our perceived imperfections are usually only an issue if we are self-conscious about them. If we conduct our lives without dwelling or focusing on them, they are less a problem to others. In my case, I was self-conscious about my big nose, was teased about it in school so that didn't help, and it's big, would make the Medicis proud! Eventually, I learned to not care about it, to accept it for what it is, and when I accomplished that, even the idea of getting a rhinoplasty stopped occurring to me.

• I freaking LOVE chicken legs!

• get off the roids lol jk

wear what you want and feel confident in. I'm skinny all over so I just accept it and deal with it but if I am going out to a bar or something like that I wear jeans too so I know what you mean