Is it slutty for a girl to get a lower stomach tattoo right above the pantie line?

i want to get my last name and it would look good there but I don't know if I should

if I don't get it there wear should I get it...like were would it look good

Most Helpful Girl

• F*** no. Think about when you'll get pregnant. The skin is gonna stretch out immensely in that area and after you give birth, it'll never look right again. Think twice

• Thanks for BA! I'd suggest a flat surface instead, like wrist, shoulder or back. Not on the legs because I think it'd be a little silly to have your name anywhere near your crotch. On the ankles/foots, you wouldn't see it easily so it'd be a little too hidden if it's to be a reminder of yours. No tramp stamp for a name, that'd be dumb. Not on your chest. I'm thinking collarbone maybe, it'd be a small and visible area for it.

• Somewhere like this: link

• thanks I like that :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you don't know if you should, then don't. Inks permanent. This is going to sound outrageous but I suggest you think of an idea, draw it or have someone else do it for you, then stash it for 1-3years. If you're still as amendment down the road about getting it as you are today, don't wait a minute longer.

p.s. I follow my own advice.

• Like LA gangster style?

• that's kinda hot

• It's not slutty but it's ugly.

• I would not call it slutty but it would be unattractive and I would have to look at it every time I went down on you.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say slutty, but I don't think it looks nice.

ps why do you want your last name tattooed on your body?

• cuz its like a big part of me and that way ill always have it with me even after I get married

• its not slutty to have a tattoo there. But what I think is you don't want your family name that represent your family in your panties. I would put in on my wrist or on my shoulder blade. its a little more respectful.

• Who cares what any of these people say. If you want a tattoo there, get it there sweetie. F*ck these people's opinions. You do what you want. I personally think tattoos their are cute.