What do girls think about eyebrow piercings on guys?

I'm thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced and I'm just curious what most girls think of them on guys. I know that it can depend on your style, and I don't really know what my style is. I fit helps I shop at PacSun a lot and where different button downs and polos.

I know it's not a lot to work with but I'm just curious on what you all think about it. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it for you not for how you will look in the eyes of girls. I have never been a fan of them myself on anyone but to each their own.

• I got my tattoo for me, I'm just really curious how girls would respond to the eyebrow.

What Girls Said 6

• I think they are cool. I am actually debating getting one myself. Lip piercings are lame in my opinion.

• I don't like them...looks weird and too rock and roll/goth. No offense to anyone who wears them.

• i don't like eyebrow ones personally but I love lip ones, but do it and if you don't like it take it out, no harm done :)

• I love piercings! I have 10,and I find them very attractive on guys...the only piercing I don't like is the septum on the nose. Gross! I really think nipple piercings are cool though too! GET IT DONE! =D and if all else fails, and you don't like it... take it out. no worries!

• I find eyebrow piercings look pretty hot on just about any guy, no matter the style.

• It's okay

What Guys Said 1

• On girls or guys I would have to say that eyebrow piercings and lip piercings are EXTREMELY unattractive. Do what you want, but I think they are gross.