Minimum requirement in height to consider a guy hot?

easy question needs easy answers. I am for example 1m74 (5'9).

Based purely on looks, style way of behaving when out with friends, I attract the attention of a few girls before talking to them. But I have been told more than once that I am rather short for a guy.

What is the minimum height for a hot guy would you say ? you can put it as MIN , BEST, (don't care about max because I somehow think that there is a margin lol).

I want as many answers as possible please thanks ^^

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Height doesn't necessarily make you hott or not, for me personally I like guys at least a couple inches taller than me ( I'm 5'5) and a bigger build ( not muscular per say, just a bigger structure) it makes cuddling and just about everything else much more fun. I like to be smothered by my guys body.

What Girls Said 12

• 1m70 is minimum for me, as I am 1m65 tall.

Height is not the only feature that makes someone hot or not. A 2m skinny guy is not attractive at all, although a 2m judoka IS f***ing hot!

• 6'0 and over!

• I think depends on the girl's height.I am 5'3 and any guys above 5'10 will consider as hot.

• I'd have to agree with southerngirl22. It doesn't matter what you're height is, you can still be drop dead gorgeous. Personally, I'd like a guy a little taller and bigger than I am (I'm 5'7") because it makes me feel feminine and delicate wrapped in a guy's big arms. Hope this helps answer your question!

• If there IS a minimum, it is in relation to the girl's height. I am 5'4 so my minimum would be probably 4-6 inches taller than me.

However, women don't typically think, "My minimum is 5'8, oh, you're 5'7.5? You're not hot." If you're hot, you're hot, it doesn't really only depend on your height.

Personally, however, I'm attracted to those in the 6'+ range as all the men in my family are that tall and most men in my hometown are that tall so that's what I'm used to. My current boyfriend is 6'5 and I find that pretty much perfect.

• I'm pretty short around 5'4 to be exact a I don't think any height is considered hot however I would like my partner to be taller than me

• I don't really have a height req or think of one for a guy to be hot,a tall guy can still look cute

• Anyone taller than me...I'm 4"9, so any guy over 5" is fine to me.

• Hot is hot nomatter the hieght . But I like them taller then myself I'm 5' 6 so 5'9 is perfect.

• well minimum is probably 5'7. But my preferred height is over 6'. When I like a guy its more about the whole package, even though I like tall guys I like plenty of short guys as well.

• I don't know really, generally I say no shorter than me, but I'm only 5'3 so I rarely meet guys shorter than me anyway. Out of the ones I have, I've found none of the attractive - but it wasn't because of their height.

A hot guy is hot.

Most guys I've dated have been around 5'7-5'10.

• there is no minimum height...if a guy is hot, he's hot regardless of his height. Heigh does not equal attractiveness. I know guys that are tall and unattractive. I also know guys that are short and attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Well according to research on social psychology, the perfect height for a male is 1.80 cm, which is roughly 6'0. Anything that deviates to low or yes even too high is not as attractive anymore.

• On the internet many girls will want a guy who is 6ft plus, just like many guys would like a girl with the body of Kim Kardashian. In reality most girls worth dating will appreciate a guy who is taller or similar in height, just like many guys will appreciate a girls body as long as it is feminine looking.

• I understand why you ask this question. I personally have talked to many girls and even though they would feel attracted to me both physically and personally, they would refuse being with me because of my height. I understand that as long as the guy is taller than the girl there is usually no issues. Unfortunately, as much as they state "as long as he is taller" I happen to be told that I am too short. I am 5'7 nearly 5'8 and the girls have always been between 5'-5'5. So where am I going wrong here?

• ...yep, that's what I meant.

• Wwell if the girls your talking to care that much about height I.promise their not worth it, I'm 5'5 and 5'7/5'8 would be good for me.

• You're talking to girls with some pretty messed up preconceptions, I'd say. Just carry on, you'll find someone who isn't completely in the wrong.