Do garter leggings make women look slutty?

I am comtemplating if I want garter leggings or not...

i have mesh ones already...but the garter ones look cool in my opinion but at the same time I just wonder...doesn't it look slutty? I don't like looking like a slut...but its edgy looking. www.gojane.com/80131-bottoms-garter-leggings.html

www.gojane.com/80131-bottoms-garter-leggings.html

i hope my link shows up this time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those legging look weird and tacky more than anything but can definitely look slutty, which I think is the point, to attract attention at a club or something. I don't think many guys will look at it and think it's too attractive however and more or lees approach with base intent. most o these comments these comments are in regards to real garters and like me most of these guys have never heard of garter leggings and until I noticed the link at the end of your post I thought you were talking about real garters and posted this original reply. "No. It's feminine, sexy, classy, and appealing. It only looks slutty id you make it look slutty, like pretty much anything else you can wear. My question is, How would some one even see your garter if you didn't want them to see it?" I think you see the general consensus is real garters are good, these leggings not good.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends. Is there a skirt over it, or are you just walking the streets in what was pictured. :P

• That would be a "interesting" site to see.

• They'd be a definite turn on. In a club I think you could get away with it, if everyone else were dressed provocatively. If you tried wearing them to your grandmother's house, though...

• It is possible considering how many women wear leggings as pants nowadays.

• I prefer that women dress in simple black robes with hoods.

• No, they are not slutty at all. I know in the 50's women wore garters all the time. It is a classy, yet sexy look. As long as the skirt/dress with it is a good length then you are fine. Nice to know that girls still like this stuff.

• They look weird, not slutty.

• They are one of the BIGGEST turnoffs for me.

• well honestly, it could be taken as a little bit slutty. . but if you wore a skirt that covered past the clips then no it would look fine

• Garter belts are sexy. They aren't slutty unless you can see everything

• Whew! I don't know whether they're actually tacky or not, but you'd be turning some heads! I'd guess that where you wore them would be critical to whether the effect was tacky or "hey-check-me-out!" Who wears them and how they wear them also factor in...but I couldn't explain how that works.

• You don't really see them around anymore

What Girls Said 6

• I think it could look awesome if you wore it with the right top. Gotta balance it out with something non-slutty up top.

Something like this: link

• It does look slutty, but it's a edgy slutty that you're able to get away with.

• How do you wear them? Do you cover up the garter part ?

• It depends on what theyre worn with, some people look good with it, others, not so much

• I want those too but not sure about the look.

• Not nice