Girls - is flipping your hair a sign for a guy to approach you?

is flipping your hair a sign for a guy to approach you?

what other signs would you do, to make him approach you ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls playing with there hair is a subconcious body language sign that they are interested in a guy. Regardless of what 80% of them say.

What Girls Said 12

• it really depends on other things like if she's looking at you. how is she looking at you? is she smiling with her eyes or did she look away when she saw you looking at her? it could mean so many things or perhaps you're reading too much into it. honestly, the safest thing to go by is if she's smiling at you. of she's smiling at you with her teeth showing then maybe. girls usually play with their hair like twirl a strand around their finger or tuck it behing their ears look up and then smile and then slowly turn away because they're either shy or blushing. like I said, it really depends on her other gestures.

• Maybe for other girls, but if I'm flipping my hair, it's usually to get it out of my face.

I would just give a quick smile. Or, if I'm really into you, then my cheeks will just turn a blatant shade of red.

• no it's just me fixing my hair.

• It depends on how they flip their hair. If they do it to get hair out of their eyes/face. Or if they are staring/looking at you while doing it that could mean they are interested. People sometimes play in their hair when they are nervous, and when you like a guy it can make you nervous. I think you should pay attention to all the gestures along with the hair flipiping. When I like a guy I stare until I get his attention then I wink at him. I don't assume anyone is clairvoyant. I try to make it as clear as possible.

• Rather than look at signs, think about asking her out if you like her whether she flips her hair or not.

• it depends. flipping hair isn't always accurate. I smile to make myself approachable to a guy I like.

• unless she's looking at you and smiling, no

• Looking at you holding your gaze for a sec or two then glancing down, smiling at you all teeth showing, a little sparkle in her eye, fliping her hair whilst looking at you then giving you a sweet half smile and glancing down again. If its hair flipping in this kind of situation then yeah

• hahaha..if she does the bend and snap,that means approach!

hahahahaha

• Yeah if the girl is looking right at you and smiling...she is flirting with you and she wants you to come over.

• If I fiddle with it or like fluff it at the same time then yea! full speed ahead!

• If I'm looking at you and/or smiling at you while doing that then yes yes yes YES.

Usually I just keep looking at a guy, trying to catch his eye but most of the time as soon as I do I get shy and look away quickly.

What Guys Said 0