Does anyone elses boobs look smaller than their bra size suggests?

When my friends ask me what size I am and I tell them, they're like 'no you're not, you look smaller than that' or 'you don't look that big' and it makes me feel a little down. One of my friends even said I look 2 or 3 cup sizes smaller than I actually am. My size sounds like it would be big but it's not huge, although it may look big on some people depending on their body shape. I think because I have a pear shaped body my wider hips make them look smaller. Do any of you girls have this?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's your size and what size do your friends think you are?

• I'm a 30DD but one of them said I looked like a B/C cup xx

• Haha that's probably it! But sometimes I wish my boobs were the same measurement as my hips but I don't know if that would look treally weird! :) xx

• A 39 inch bust on you would definitely draw the eye--that's for sure!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Many people don't understand how bra size work. If you say you're a 30D everyone thinks it's big when actually it's as big as 34B which is often considered small. The rib cage is smaller though. Still the majority of women are wearing the wrong size, you should have a fitting but keep in mind that different shop may tell you different things.

• I do not have that. It's the body type. Don't let them get you down! :)

• Maybe it is the bras you are wearing but body type can affect that also.Don"t let that get down.

• thye dont, maybe you should try different bras?

• i think that would be because you are not wearing the right bra?

• maybe you need to tan to look bigger? that helps me

• haha I'm a black girl so I don't think I need to tan! :) xx

• I have that. I'm tall and have wide hips and my C cups look small in contrast.