Guys, what do you think about Monroe piercings?

I've been thinking about getting a monroe piercing since freshmen year, however...i need to know if it's hot or not. Because even though I think it's badass, I really don't want guys thinking I'm some kinda skank. that would be bad for me. so tell me what you think. thanks!

Updates:
alrighty so monroes are unattractive. what about nose piercings? I've been thinking about those too.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you are absolutely sure that your life long career goal is to be in the food service industry, do not do it. Piercing and tattoos close the door to many career opportunities on what might have been a road to success. Nobody -- not even your closest friends -- will tell you that to your face, but it is true. Even tiny body art that is only visible when you are at the swimming pool is a career killer. I would not marry a girl with her face pierced and how many guys feel like I do? I know a young woman who was very pretty and sweet. She had a Monroe. Now, she just looks cheap.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• facial piercings in general on a girl look unattractive.

1|1
    1|0
  • Theyre ok I guess, I'm not sure if I like them or dislike them. I suppose it depends on how it fits in with your overall look. But those little nose stud things are way hotter.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have like a round face, and pretty nice lips id say hahaha. I was thinking about getting my nose pierced but everyone freakin has one and I want to do something original, that's suite's me.

• I really don't like monroe piercings. The best lip piercing is a labret, in my opinion, but even then only certain people can pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike that piercing, and have yet to ever see someone look good/better with it than without it.

I think mouth peircings in general are a no-go and should be avoided.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nose piercings are really variable, I've seen some really bad ones and some nice looking ones. It really depends on your nose and on the piercing. I know a girl with a really nice nose ring (not a stud) and it looks great, and I know girls with tiny studs, and hey really don't work at all.

• I think they're extremely unattractive, personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really, really don't like nose piercings, either.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're cute, as long as the stud isn't too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • American women are for the most part fat, ugly, with a daddy spoiled attitude. So if you want to add trashy to the mix, knock
    yourself out. Hell, get a tramp stamp to go along with all the
    other zombie's that can't think for themselves. Sexylexy? I highly
    dough it, or not for long, stop watch so much TV.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i don't understand why girls get facial piercings like that...why would you WANT something that looks like a mole on your face? even nose piercings from a distance looks like a wart on your nose.

1|1
    2|0
  • Honestly, I think monroe piercings look terrible. I don't think guys like them much either...

1|0
    0|0
    • Terrible on everyone?? I've seen some people who look really cute.

• Show All
    • Http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SJM0FX8CPhI/AAAAAAAAAyM/jNZqu9IPUAw/s400/cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-59.jpg what about her

• Hmm no, she doesn't look bad with the piercing, but I think she would look better without it.

• I think they're ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • if you get a monroe get a little stud.

i have an original monroe and when I c guys or girls with monroes they look better with little studs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercings are hot!, and attractive.. trust me on this:D

0|0
    0|0
  • to be honest, I don't like them very much.

1|0
    0|0
  • what is that?

0|0
    0|0