What would happen if all males shrunk down to one or 2 inches tall because of a virus or something one day?

In addition females will stay at their currently size,what would happen in this situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we could always carry our husbands in cute little bags! I just I can't think of this any other way than hilarity, because I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, and thus has looked up a lot of fan art for the new Sherlock on BBC, and one area of pictures that people like to draw is "pocked John" where John watson is pocket size... so all I can think about is having my own little pocket John XD

• well,may I ask that to you.if you had only 2 options ,would you prefer a world that all males are one or 2 inches tall in it or a world that all females are one or 2 inches tall in it?

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, vibrator sales would increase and I imagine that men would be caught and put into small cages where their seamen is extracted/milked for procreation purposes.

• alot more lesbians and possibly a lot less war torture genocide rape narcissism toilet seats left up..

the guys can still produce sperm or no?

• sperm is no problem. procreation will continue.i explained it under sleepy smile's answer and I guess you really want a world like that

• well just an obsrvation.

• Well...no more sex I guess lol

I think we would disappear faster than free samples at walmart.

• you still could have sex with guys, if all girls shrunk, it would be impossible but tiny guys can enter in the vagine and have sex

• hah ha would you want to a man like that as a female? :)

• nope,i prefer them life sized ^^

• Thats painful to think about, I hope that never happens lol

• Girls would dominate, maybe even eat some of them. :-)

• See, this is why drugs are bad

• Sex would be really awkward

• i wrote how sex would be under the sleepy smile's answer.please read it

What Guys Said 4

• World population would possibly drop quite dramatically if not doom us to extintion eventually. Also nations would probably collapse due to the economic consequnces too.

• Well it would be pointless to ban substances that cause hallucinations.

• Sex would become really awkward. And our military and police forces would be in serious trouble.

• new military new police force would be created.

we probably wouldn't have sex just artificial insemination. men would likely be homosexuals ad women would be lesbians. you know date your size ;-)

• The world would end