Girls, was she admiring my bulge?

I was standing around with some of my co-workers when a male co-worker said, “I like your belt”. Other co-workers looked down at belt too and complimented me on it. This one female co-worker looked down, grinning/smiling and staring for a few seconds, but didn’t say anything. Was she looking at my bulge? She was the only co-worker who changed facial expression while looking.

I wasn’t wearing a jacket at the time, just my shirt tucked into my suit pants. So the whole area was viewable. My bulge is pretty noticeable, even though they’re not tight pants (perhaps because they’re a light color). In other words, I doubt that she was smiling because she thought it was a funny sight. It’s not like those too-tight skinny jeans that some guys like wearing! Just normal suit pants that are the correct fit for me. But you wouldn’t be able to look at my belt without also seeing my bulge.

• She was admiring your bulge.
  • She was admiring your belt.
  • Other answer (give details)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're hilarious! I bet you guys would like to think that, wouldn't you? Honestly, I'm sure she just looked down to see the belt, but then since she's a girl may have smiled and blushed as she noticed that she was also looking at your crotch. But I really doubt she was licking her lips and wondering what was inside! UNLESS you guys have an emotional connection and/or you also have a nice face. Most girls reallyy don't get turned on just by looking at a "bulge". Because its just a bulge. It could be gross to see certain people's buldge, and nice to see others. It really depends who's bulge it is

• the girl can be ugly, but if she had her boobs sticking out and showing cleavage, I'm looking!

• Yeah guys are different than girls. Wether the crazy feminists want to admit it or not. You guy CAN get excited just looking at boobs. We are more complicated than that. If you were to just shove a picture of a big penis in a girls face, she would probably scream. If you shoved a picture of big ol titties in a guys face, he'd be like, "woah woah woah let me see that" and try to take it from you

What Girls Said 22

• I think she was laughing at your belt. Not admiring it. Maybe people were saying they like your belt and when she looked at it she thought it was funny because she didn't like it so she laughed

• I think guys think that bulges are more attractive than they really are. If a guy has a noticable bulge, any girl who sees it is probably thinking something along the lines of, "Calm down, boy," rather than, "Oh yeah I want a slice of that."

*further proof that men are more obsessed withd***than women are*

• I think he is just asking the question. Sure, he may have thought what you said, but maybe he does not wan anyone to see his bulge to be that noticeable as we know what happens when a woman has big boobs! Reguardless if I have a big bulge or small bulge, I feel uncomfortable of anyone looking at my crotch!

• Being a girl, I don't really pay attention to a guy's bulge. I think that the majority of girls don't really think about it either unless they're in a relationship with a guy. She was probably just thinking about something else to be honest.

• I'm going to go with a no. Could be a range of things like she thought your belt was horrible, she had nothing different to contribute so just smiled, she noticed how you were flattered by the compliment and smiled at human behavior etc.

Of course she could have been looking at your crotch but it's one option among many.

• Who knows? Maybe she was and maybe she was just looking at the belt and smiling? Either way it means nothing.

• What kind of belt was it ? Like one with pink sparkles... If yes then maybe she just likes your belt. And usually girls don't find bulges that attractive... But I bet your bulge was attractive so maybe she was impressed.

• Oh my God, if she was looking at your bulge intentionally, don't you think she would have been the one to say "I like your belt"? I'm kidding lol

In your case, however, she was probably curious about your belt. So she looked at it and while looking at it, she probably caught a glimpse of your bulge too. Or that could have given her the excuse to finally look at it without making things awkward for everyone lol? I don't know it depends on the person.

• pretty sure it was your belt. if she was looking at your bulge she wouldn't make it obvious by changing her expression

• Well, she wouldn't INTENTIONALLY smile of course, but most people do unintentionally do things like smile when they see things that they find sexually attractive. I was just wondering whether it might be that.

• Lol you wish girls don't go around looking at guys crotches. Sorry

• Probably your bulge lmao

• You might very well be right, we here at GAG you will not find a definite answer. Why don't you ask her? You don't even have to wait until the Christmas party

• The fact that she smiled, looked a little longer than necessary to observe the belt and said nothing about the belt to you makes me think she was definitely checking out your "bulge" :)

• what was the change in her facial expression?

• She grinned/smiled when she looked down at my belt/bulge area.

• oh so neutral to grin? sometimes I smile when there's a happy mood in the room.

• There a possibility of her checking your junk out ;)

• She wonders What you are packing.

• Lol 'bulges' are not cute so why would you think she was smiling because of it? I really think she just liked your belt.

• Personally, I wouldn't care about a guy's bulge. I didn't even pay attention to my boyfriend's before I started dating him

• i don't know. I think it depends on the person. if he is someone I am attracted to at least somewhat I will stare at it. otherwise I don't really care.

• I've never "admired" a guys bulge. I've noticed them, and would think something along the lines of 'what is that doing sticking out?' Or 'why would you where that, with your junk sticking out?' I doesn't matter if I like him or not, I just don't get impressed by his bulge.

• I'm sure you wish she was looking at your bulge... but I will like to bust your ego... so yes, maybe she was looking at.

• Maybe she just liked your belt..?

• I'm not sure, but I think she might have been admiring your bulge ;)

What Guys Said 0