Why do girls always give me dirty looks?

For the most part it's them. It's women of all ages. Some are okay though. I work at a grocery store and that's how they are. I get dirty looks from them all the time. Men are always extra friendly at my job. Not usually rude. Whenever I see a couple the girl always grills me and grabs her boyfriend and starts to kiss him. Are these girls jealous

Also this older lady at my job only gives me a hard time and nobody else. She always tries to get me in trouble for no reason

Some girls also try and make me look like a whore or try and diss me

I'm still pure

Most Helpful Girl

• This has happened to me before. I think they feel intimidated by you. Some women can be super protective of their boyfriend or SO. If there is another girl around who is attractive or has a quality that they don't perceive themselves as having, they amp up their behavior to show that the guy is theirs. They probably have self-esteem issues and project that onto you by their actions. It's unfortunate that this does happen, but I would not pay attention to them at all. It is easier said than done, but in the end, you have to do things that will make you happy and forget about the haters. Anyways, the best revenge is to show others that you are happy and busy being you and that their efforts to sabotage that are futile. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 4

• There mind set is Look at me look what I have got and you don't have, girls in most cases are always in a competition with each other about there looks, weight, what guy they are with and in the end How there status looks to everyone else, and its absolutely stupid. A woman or man has no business worrying about what other people think of them, because it will not change, but you cannot let it change you!

Purity is rare these days, keep it until you find that man you cannot live without!

• your either really attractive, dress like a slut or your the type of girl that flirts with everyone. Other girls don't like any of those things

• Either because

(a) You're hot and they wish they were (or at least as hot)

(b) Because of (a) they think their boyfriends will be more attracted to you than them

(c) They're insecure

LOL @ the girls answers. They're probably just as jealous. I think it's not just in real life it happens. It even happens online!

• LOL @ the female responses here.

Your problem is that you're an attractive female. That's about it.

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't matter if you're pure or not. No one can see that looking in.

You know, I always grab my boyfriend and kiss him lightly sometimes. Whether it's at the cashier lane, aisle number 8, and/or anywhere. Mainly, out of habit.

It's reasonably out of jealousy but I mean, do you honestly think that they take you as a threat?

• lol why would they look at me for longer than 5 seconds, then there boyfriend looks and right away she kisses him. Before that she wasn't even touching him.

• I'm not sure. Why won't you ask them? Get a straight answer for them.

• You must be absolutely stunning.

• Because you're pretty and they feel insecure. I know what it's like

#teamprettygirl #f***thehaters

• it's probably all in your head.

• Nah. Once I was walking down the street going to eat, and I saw this guy smile and he was with two girls. As soon as I walked away she started to say how ugly I was

Ugly, me? Guys talk to me daily, and do everything for me

• If you say so. I mean when a guy says anything just talk to tou

• Guys talk to you daily and do everything for u? What do they talk to you about, and what do they do for u.

I bet when a guy shows absolutely zero interest in u, you just become so interested in him, correct?

• so you want us to say their jealous of you because you're so beautiful?! girls these days...

• are you hopeing for people to tell you that they must be hitting on you and think you are hot? etc