Do teenage guys find stretchmarks very unattractive?

I am 16 and thin but for some reason I have pinkish red stretchmarks that are sort of raised on my sides not a lot but still also I have pale stretchmarks on the sides of my thighs, and where my thighs and bumm meet there are raised pale stretchmarks I feel disgusted with myself my mom says you can hardly see them but everytime I look in the mirror that all I see I want to know from a guys perspective honestly do you find them very unattractive I'm meeting my boyfriend at the beach this upcoming summer and it's the first time he will be seeing me in a bikini so I'm nervouse he will look at me and runaway .

Most Helpful Guy

• i have them on the insides of my knees and a bit on the back. They just fade with time and you won't see them that much.

You can go to a cosmetic dermatologist and take them out (help skin regenerate and fill those dents in the skin, because that's what they are). I've seen this on a TV show about health and beauty, I never tried it myself. Got other things to worry about right now. But if I had the money I'd do it just to see if it works...

if the guy runs away, he's no good. Stop worrying!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• It happens when you're that age, you grow quickly.

When I was around 16 I had stretch marks on my shoulders. A lot of girls and guys do in various places.

I doubt most teenage boys notice that sort of thing at all. They're too busy worrying about their own acne.

• He won't notice.

You don't have real stretchmarks till you've had kids.

• If it was me I wouldn't care, but things like that really depend on the person, so I don't know.

• your hips are widening its completely natural phenomenon, congratulations you're becoming a woman

What Girls Said 3

• i have stretch marks on the backs of my upper legs all the way up to where they meet my bum from when I was a teen from normal growing and no guy I've dated or has seen me in shorts or naked has ever commented on them. mine are very visible as theyre a greyish purpley pink & shiny and I used to be worried about them but as no ones ever said anything or made a big deal its made me see how no one else really cares about it.

at the end of the worrying you just realize that its just a small mark like scars are, if someone runs away from you for a bunch of stretch marks theyre an extremely shallow person who outweighed that against the rest of you and your personality. you wouldn't want someone like that anyway, what about when the guy gets to the point in a relationship where the woman becomes pregnant and has a kid, he'd just reject her for those stretchmarks too (theyll be even worse than tiny growing stretch marks). if he leaves you he's doing you a favour anyway so don't worry!

• Yeah... these are pretty typical to get somewhere when you are growing fast.

I've seen guys with a couple as well, so don't panic. This is ordinary and unless he is an unrealistic jerk, he's not going to freak out (if he is - better to know sooner than later, anyhow).

• it's normal to get some stretch marks as a teen- I have some on my inner thighs that I got around 13-14ish...so far it has never scared off any guys so I doubt your boyfriend will notice or care.