Ariana grande wears a lot of makeup- do guys think its too much, or the perfect amount of make up?

I am just curious to know what it means when a guy says they don't like when girls wear too much make up. So to get an idea, could you name an actress or star that's considered to wear too much makeup? or post a pic? is Ariana Grande too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Katy Perry link

She's an extreme example because she also uses ridiculous colors, but you can see in that pic how basically every inch of her face is covered in makeup from the hair down to the neck. Basically, "too much makeup" is when you can clearly see the makeup sitting on the skin, or caked on mascara, or raccoon eyes, or a mask of colorful eye shadow.

What Guys Said 3

• She wears the right amount.

• Nicki Minaj DEFINITELY

• I would say less is better. I like it when they don't wear any at all.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys rarely have good judgment on how much makeup a girl is wearing.

Here is a photo of Ariana Grande wearing nice, simple makeup link I'd say most guys would say this is a good amount of makeup. They don't realize that she is wearing a LOT of products, they're just applied well. She's wearing concealer, foundation, powder, contouring powders (highlighter, bronzer), mascara, eyeliner, brow powder, lip liner and lipstick.

Most guys will say this is too much: link link link

In reality, those pictures don't really have "more" makeup, it's just poorly applied (bad colours, no blending, etc). Makeup is a complicated thing lol.

• You will soon find out most guys would much prefer a girl looking and being more natural! Heavy make up makes you look phony!

• She is beautiful but yea she does! Its her choice i guess. Either way she looks beautiful!