What is your opinion on flannel shirts?(girls)

Do you think it looks good on guys? If so what kind of style do you think looks good on guys? Sleeves rolled up? Unbutton it with t-shirt under the flannel? Wear jeans with it? Wear vans with it? Etc etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like it

What Girls Said 7

• Any way you wear the flannel it looks good on guys! And it doesn't matter what you wear with it either, jeans are fine. vans are great.

• Love it

• I don't really know if there is an optimal way of wearing flannel shirts, but I just know that I love them because they make me think of how comfortable and nice it would be to snuggle with the guy.

• I love flannel on guys

• Any, doesn't matter.

• Depends on the persons figure I guess

• I like them.

Talk about lumberjack.

What Guys Said 3

• I've started wearing them fairly recently (over the past year or so) and prefer myself in them. Mostly because it makes me look a bit less 13.

• Who cares? Wear them anyway. If girls don't like me wearing flannels, they can suck a dick

• I know you wanted girls opinion but tough luck ;)

My best friend often wears flannel all the time, and I can't see anything wrong with it, even suits him. But not a shirt that looks like a table cloth, and I was trying hard to find that shirt again (I think he only wore that once ...ok, I hope he wore it only once ;) )

But this is the best I could find: link