What to wear on a date to the cheesecake factory?

Im going on a date with a guy for the first time and not sure what to wear. whenever me and my friends go to the cheesecake factory we don't dress up. it winter so I don't want to wear a dress cause lord know I'm not tan right now. Would nice jean, boots and a nice shirt work?

Most Helpful Guy

• ooooooh ! some thing real nice like a skirt and lingerie or maybe a strap shirt and blue jeens or if any thing something that matches up with your face and hair

What Guys Said 1

• Just a nice dress, not too short, and a nice pair of stockings. A fresh, somewhat sexy look but not exaggerated. And, most importantly, be yourself and give him a spontaneous smile.

It's so important to let the guy feel at ease with you. An open chat from the first moments creates chemistry.

Thumbs up, make it work :-)

What Girls Said 1

• you don't have to dress up! I think nice jeans and a nice shirt would work just fine!