Girls, what do you think of guys who carry bags or satchels?

Girls carry purses and totes. I don't know any guys that carry anything like that but I know they're out there.

Why is it so necessary for girls to bags and why don't men?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't carry anything but I mean, girls who do tend to have a lot of unnecessary shit to lug around like makeup and hairspray and brushes and pencils and small dogs. I carry my wallet. And they invented these things called pockets for that.

And guys tend to only carry their wallet too which also goes in the magical invention called pockets.

• What if he wears a skirt, or a kilt? :)

• Well then I guess he's just out of luck unless he happens to have a skirt with pockets :p

What Girls Said 12

• The contents of my purse are my wallet, phone, keys to office and car, migraine meds, glasses case, lipgloss, dental floss, pocket knife, multi-tool, feminine products, may or may not be a pistol depending on where I'm going, and usually a few matchbox cars (my sons) If a man is carrying a bag I will assume he has as much shit to carry as I do...if it's a high end bag I will probably assume he is pretentious.

• No. I don't see why it should be seen as odd. Guys have stuff they need to carry. Do what you want, don't be afraid if you are worried people will think it's "feminine."

It's kind of funny you ask, the other day on the bus I saw this guy wearing a satchel and it kind of, I guess you could say attracted me because it showed that he didn't care what people think, that he is comfortable with being himself.

• I like to see guys carrying bags like that. Its not often that Ill see it in the states I think its mostly European guys that do it.

• Satchels or cross the body bags and backpacks look great on a man in my opinions. :)

• Gay.

• i think it's fine

• Not all women carry a purse personally I carry any thing I need in my pocket.

• I don't see anything wrong with that honestly. As long as he isn't carrying a girly sparkly purse with little girly keychains on it..

• I don't really think anything of it.

• No

• Tampons, make up, hair accessories, if they have children then they carry their kids toys and junk as well.

• kinda sissy to be honest. they're too girly for me

What Guys Said 2

• I think guys what carries bags is after the homer sex.

• I use a satchel for when I travel. It has a short strap and I wear it across my body because It feels more secure than a backpack.

Apart from that I caryy my phone, wallet, knife, headphones, keys, ipod, gum etc. In my pockets. Yes I carry a lot of crap around. I like to be prepared.