How to go from cute to attractive/hot/beautiful?

Hello!

I am told that I look "cute" a lot. And I'm not complaining, it's nice to have a niche and it's nice to get compliments and stuff, but I want to try to shuffle out of the adorable territory.

Any ideas on how to do this? I have next to no boobs, so low cut tops make me look like a tween who's trying too hard. I'm also phasing out some of my cuter hair accessories. Thoughts? I'm not sure if I need to make this shift from the inside out or vice versa.

Thank you for your answers! I guess I should clarify. I'm not really cute as in, girl next door cute, more like adorable the way a puppy is. I feel like I'm starting to realize that sometimes cute can be patronizing, and I'm growing out of it. You are right, I don't want to start piling on the makeup or tight clothes. I've just grown out of being "cute" and I don't know how to move on without just taking out all the good stuff and being blah.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's important to remember that you're still under 18 (if that's your real age bracket) and you may very well begin to look more mature as you get older and get bigger in areas such as your boobs. That will help you to gain more of a hotter, more beautiful look.

What Guys Said 4

• I just want to say I find cute to be very attractive and often more than someone who's sexy.

There is a very rare combination of cute and sexy which you can try.

Examples of girls that are both cute and sexy at the same time:

1: link

2: link

I think the 2nd one is absolutely gorgeous.

• As a guy id rather date cute girls because I think they are much more attractive than many girls out there because they are just more gentle than others meaning that there will be much less arguments in a relationship. For me a relationship means honesty and loyalty not the ones who overload makeup and perfume in fact when I go on a date id like a girl in a pretty dress with no makeup or perfume because I like natural beauty and I know in the first instance that the girl I'm dating is confident in who she is and doesn't need to cover anything up

XP

• it's all the same thing

• Plastic surgery make up clothes hairstyle.

What Girls Said 1

• From what you described, I seem to have the same body and "niche" as you. Many men find cute looking girls sexy and arousing, so I just embrace it, rather than wearing a push up bra and tight dresses, trying to be something I'm not.

• I get what you say about embracing it. It's nice to be able to just dress cute, and know that there is never any pressure to look sexy, because no one expects it from you.