Is it bad if you can see a guys bulge through his pants?

Assuming he's wearing fitted slacks or pants. They aren't skinny jeans or anything, just not baggy

Also what goes through your mind? Discusting, hot, meh, whatever, I'd like to see it?

I'm not taking about a boner lol. I'm taking about more of a round bulge, but it's noticeable if you look at it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Though it isn't a boner I will think something related to it :D

And to answer your question, no its not bad.

What Girls Said 18

• I've been laughing hysterically at these opinions. Easter egg. ROFL.
    I personally wouldn't think much of it or notice unless it was extremely obvious. Like others have said its just like a woman's breasts. It is what it is, they are there no matter what clothing you put over them lol.

• I would question as to why the guy has a boner in the first place, and probably find it either funny/gross/awkward depending on the context. Like, if it's at the gym or something, it would definitely be awkward but I guess I could understand because there's a lot of testosterone going on at the gym.

If it's an old wrinklebag or ugly dude, then that's just gross, period. I don't want to see any stranger's bulge though, hot or not, honestly... that's just weird.

• ... well I mean, a bulge isn't bad, I guess. If he's really attractive and the bulge is only slight and not all in your face, then yeah, I'd probably find it kinda hot. I just keep flashing back to high school when my old German teacher would sit on his desk and his bulge and sack was all visible to the whole class *lmfao* that was pretty traumatizing.

• No thank gawd, he always wore slacks but it was still gross and awkward af... and holy crap I literally lol'd at your story... no effing way! People are crazy. I'd have been like, "Uhm, excuse me sir, but your dick is out." lol that's a nope for me.

And I mean, he doesn't have to be Brad Pitt sexy, but hot enough that chicks can overlook the fact the your penis is visible through your pants, like a camel toe lol. If I'm not mistaken guys normally don't find a camel toe particularly attractive, am I right?

• I stg it's true. He was talking about spending years addicted to drugs and alcohol and how he told these cable guys he'd kick their ass if the f'd with his cable. One day he woke up and every time he tried to stand up his head would slam on the floor. He thought the cable guys were knocking him down. The reason he kept falling is because he got dizzy because he had lost so much blood from a broken leg. He kind of freaked me out.

A camel toe can be sexy if I like the girls body. I generally love women's bodies though.

• i think its totally hot...thinking well lots of things :)

• No, I wouldn't. I would be like well hello there. That would be said in my head, by the way.

• I don't see why it's an issue as you are a grown man I would expect to see a bulge. I think I would be turned off if I didn't see a bulge on a grown man. For me I would think ok he must be small. I think for men it's the equivalent of breast on a lady. I have them therefore I flaunt them lol.

• Haha that's kind of how I think. I don't really think it's embarrassing either

• kinda hot to be honest

• Lol no.Its only bad if the guy is unattractive

• As long as it's not confusable with a man having a snake in his pants.

www.google.com/search

• If the guys attractive I'd probably stare at it for a while because I'm a pervert. If he's unattractive I don't really pay attention to it

• depends on how the guy looks in it

• not if he's attractive, I love it...men get to stare at womens chests so why can't we have something to perv at too?

• Depends on the guy. If he's sexy then that's fine. If he is not, ewwww

• I would have thought he 'd hatch an Easter egg and it's sitting down there for a reason.

• It's embarrassing for me to see it and i would feel bad for him.

• Shouldn't I? okay i won't.

Easter 's coming very soon.

• Ehh I don't feel embarrassed. I'm just wondering what a girl would think.

Yeah one of those plastic Easter eggs sounds about right lol. And I bet you have kids, thinking about Easter

• I wouldn't care, its normal.

• i don't usually notice

• How is it bad that we can see, when they have it all out for us to look?

• It depends on many the guy. If he good looking I think yummy. If he is a toad I am grossed out.

• Haha yeah that makes sense. If I knew they thought yum I think I'd be turned on.

• Like playing a game of sorts, would be more fun in the long run "Guessing Game", a game of chance, a gamble :), you have a good day. Time to get off of here and start mine.

• Definitely enjoy the weekend!

• My father and brother are very well endowed. Growing up I was curious so I would look at it. But now It's seems so commonplace my reaction is "meh".

• Helllsss no that's not bad. If the guy's attractive, I can't help but look. Kind of like guys with boobs.

• Haha I love this

• lol it's true. Sometimes I'm just waiting for my bf to say, "my eyes are up here!" when he's talking to me.

• He's probably glad you're not looking at his eyes!

What Guys Said 8

• Well, even though I try to find clothes that do not "showcase the goods', there are days things bulge a bit more than normal and it can't be helped.

• 0|0
  • Oh dayum!! I am SOO glad I wore my pervglass-Uh I mean SUNglasses today.

I'm such a horrible person xD I actually call them pervglasses cause I have two pairs, one for the sun, and completely black ones only for ogling guys without them knowing. Haha I am so objectifying men!

But hey, if guys can do it, so can i.

• When Im in the gym wearing sweatpants/shorts I can see it easily.

• Hell if its bad, I am one badass since I am pretty sure they can see mine if they look down. I have boner quite often -_-

• I probably would too if I lived in a frat house.

• Sounds like good times ^_^

• Haha Hell yea if you love beer pong:p

• Sometimes a guy can't help it! It's not bad...

• He could wear a longer shirt I guess. I'm amazed at how short shirts tend to be though.

• For me, I just accepted that's how it is, so it doesn't bother me!

• bad for him if you can't !

• Can see yours when you see me<3