Girls, do you like chubby/slightly overweight guys?

I'm slightly overweight, and kind of chubby, but not too chubby, but everywhere I look, and all these girls I ask, they always prefer skinny or muscular guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've liked guys before that were chubby.

• ughhhhh I didn't realize I pressed anon.

What Girls Said 16

• it depends on his personality...

• I've been attracted to men of all sorts of body types. Chubby is fine with me.

• It's great, actually. A really skinny guy is good looking - like a model, but not really exciting to the touch. Either a muscly (but not too much - just shapely) or a chubby guy - that's where it's at...

• A man who's toned is probably going to get more interest than a guy who's chubby. However, at your age, it's kinda normal to have what they call 'baby fat' and it will get better probably as you get older and work out.

• I'm fine with chubby.

• it really doesn't matter if you're fit or not! of course girls will say they like muscular guys because its nice to look at! haha but when it all comes down to it, a girl really just wants a guy with a great personality that treats her with respect

• No sorry, not my taste. I prefer lean, tall and fit men.

• At your age I don't think you should be chubby. I don't like chubby guys.

• Yes I like chubby guys. They make me feel like they can protect me and I just want to be held by them. I'm not a fan of too much muscle. It depends on his personality and his face. Id take a cute and kind chubby guy over a muscular dude any day

• I prefer kinda chubby guys. I don't know why, but I just do.

• Nope, sorry. I stay fit and I want whoever I'm with to be fit too.

• I like my men nice and fat. All the more to bury my fat in.

• I like a little chubby. Something to grab and squish.

• My man has a little extra fluff and honestly i love it. We eat healthy and work out but his heart condition makes it hard to lose weight. I have noticed that because he is a little bigger himself he is much less judgmental than the skinny guys i have been with. The world today is too caught up in appearance that they miss out on some really great people.

• No I like guys who care about there body.

• It honestly depends on the girl. Personally, I would be down to date a chubby guy. I'm less intimidated by them and often find them to be adorable.

What Guys Said 2

• I love slightly overweight, kind of chubby, not too chubby, guys.

The girls who prefer skinny or muscular guys are just sluts; they aren't looking for healthy individuals at all judging their longevity and likelihood to make it to 36 without congenital heart failure at all. Sluts.

• Bro. Start lifting. Join MISC. You'll be fine :)

• I would go to the gym, but the problem is nobody I know would go with me, and I don't want to go alone, which sounds lame, but I want to be able to have someone to talk to when I go.

• It's a bodybuilding forum.