Do mullets turn women on?

I was thinking about growing a mullet.

Do you think I should? Does it turn women on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I mean, if that's you, then you should express yourself and not worry -too- much about how women will think of you. I'm hardly the hairstyle police, and you probably want to be with a woman who likes you for who you really are. Personally, they do nothing for me. Depending on the guy, they often actually turn me off. I just don't care for it.

Like undercover said, though, if I knew you and liked your personality, I could look past the mullet. But if we had been dating for a while, I might kindly suggest that you try a different hairstyle.

What Girls Said 14

• I can honestly say that I would never in a million years date a guy with a mullet. I don't think I would even TALK to a man with a mullet. If my husband tried to grow one I would start shaving his head in his sleep! SO not sexy. But. As at least one woman said, if it is "you" and you are ok with the fact that it will turn a LOT of women off, then go for it. Eventually you will probably find a girl who is into it, or who at least loves you enough to overlook it. But if you are going for something specifically to turn women on. The mullet is NOT the way to go.

• Yes, it is not an elegant hairstyle. You are right at not leting your husband grows it.

• The Mullet: Business in the front. Party in the back. No. This terrible terrible hair style needs to be outlawed. But, if you really want to get one? There is only one you and its your choice. But, I will probably make fun of you if I see you out.

• NO.

Maybe I should give that some qualification; most women will not even look at a guy with a mullet. There are surely some women around who would like it, but they are probably rare. If you want a general audience, don't go for it.

Mullets are usually not flattering. Also, they evoke the image of a lower-class guy who hasn't changed his hairstyle in a while.

I know it's annoying when something you love is looked at so negatively--I like lots of stuff that's obnoxiously just-out-of-style to most people. I don't wear it until there aren't as many negative feelings associated with it--never, if it doesn't look good.

I'm sure there's another hairstyle you could try that looks good and fits your style.

• Not in a million years. I'd say every girl I've ever met finds a mullet instantly unattractive. It has a social stigma to the point that anyone with one is ridiculed for bad fashion sense and for having no class. At a job interview people would probably discriminate against you for it and the same goes for in the dating world. Women want someone they are proud to be seen with and a mullet is probably only going to get you laughed at.

There are many better hairstyles you could go with if you want to grow your hair out longer. As AJtogo said Billy Ray Cyrus used to have a mullet but has since traded in that look for a much sleeker more sophisticated one while at the same time keeping it longer than average.

• Honestly, I don't think it is the coolest or hottest thing to do. If you really want to do it, do it. I can't speak for all the women but I don't really find it attractive, but if I like you then I could look past the silly mullet. Not to be offensive or anything.

• I really hope this is a joke question. If it's not. DON'T DO IT! I think the only time mullets are cool are when you are dressing up as Joe Dirt for Halloween.

• NO! It worked for Billy Ray Cyrus 10+ years ago but I can assure you it's not coming back, trust me! Good luck with that. I think.

• It TOTALLY depends on the woman!!!!!

I personally don't appreciate mullets, but what the heck, it's your head.

• I would say I think the mullet is a timeless hairstyle, that looks good on men and women. It's definitely a turn on for me, I think you should go for it!

• I personally don't find mullets attractive at ALL.

• Personally I hate mullets.

But its your choice.

• Sorry but to me they just scream ''wannabe"

Keep your hair now, looks good

• Hell no.

mullets were never hot.

they still aren't hot.

and they NEVER will be.

• Do what you want. Lol but most girls aren't going to find it attractive

What Guys Said 5

• Don't trust the ladies on this one. It's a trick, a test! You should grow that mullet. Dazzle them with a Devil May Care attitude. They'll find you irresistible.

• Haha - I've been joking for years that mullets are going to make a come back in a big way - make the trend happen today !

I have noticed that some girls go nuts for guys with mullets, but for most, its a total turn-off .

• OMG. Even Billy Ray Cyrus got rid of his mullet.

• You're joking, right?

• Dude seriously it depends if the mullet suits you. but I rarely see guys with mullets these days