Have you ever worn a loincloth?

Do you like the idea of wearing a loincloth?

Have you ever worn it?

State some advantages and disadvantages of a loincloth and discuss why its useless or useful to you, my cute little friends :D

Most Helpful Girl

• lol! This is definitely one of the most random questions I've seen on GaG. Congrats : )

and no, I have never worn a loincloth, nor have I ever thought, "boy I really like the idea of wearing a loincloth." lol

What Girls Said 5

• I have not...but I have flown a kite. Is this an acceptable replacement? =D

• You Tarzan, Me Jane?

• No, i have yet to find my lovely jane in the midst of a pack of wolves, found only in tropical forests.

• Nopes I have never had the oportunity to wear one. I haven't' found one at my local thrift shop yet.

• I hope you get access to it someday. From what i've been told, its very comfortable and you won't have any problems at all.

• I just think its the right choice of undergarments if i ever choose to throw a toga party

• I promise you. Your friends will not be disappointed.

• No I have not... I'll let you know when I do XD

• Oh please, take your time. Life is an open playground. Experiment as much as you want.

• I don't see the appeal to be honest and I wouslnt be turned on by a guy wearing it to be honest

• No one is asking you if you'd be turned on by a guy if he wore a loincloth. Read the question properly. It says if YOU have ever worn or would like to state some advantages or not. Stick to the question.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. I feel that it provides good ventilation and allows proper freedom of movement for swinging my giant barbarian sword.

• So flappy. Much wind. Very cool.