Girls does hair all over the guys body gross you out?

like pubic hair chest hair and armpit hair does it turn you on or do you think its gross on your guy

how about butt hair arm hair or leg hair?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I hate hair, it doesn't turn me on. But I can handle hair in the places it's supposed to be on a guy, because it's supposed to be there and it looks good. I only dislike a LOT of hair. For example, beards that travel down the neck and connect to a carpet of chest hair? That connects to a carpet of back hair, and butt hair? Not cool. If I wanted to date a gorilla, I'd go to the zoo.

• Haha the last sentence is great.

• Haha that's the best

• Lol :-)

What Girls Said 39

• oh gawd. I'll only comment that I like a guy without facial hair, um yeah. hairy arms are really cute but other than that...and hairy legs I guess are normal on a guy.

• No not at all, unless it's like an extra layer of clothing

• Personally I'm not hugely bothered. I absolutely love snail trails, but then I don't miss them when they're not there either. Chest hair/armpit hair/pubes - don't really care, as long as there's not loads. I think the one thing that I do find kinda weird is back hair. A smooth back is always good to run your nails across lol

• I think any body hair is gross. Armpit is fine because I don't see or touch it but otherwise I prefer clean. But I know most girls don't share my opinion.

• i love hairy guys its just manly and sexy..the less attractive body hair on a man is hair on his back and shoulders I think that needs to be shaved..but I guess I can live with it..hair like on the ears and stuff like that I just can't stand

• No I like it. c:

• Here's the long and short of it: I like au natural. But not all women are the same, soooooo...Excessive: You probably don't like it either and feel self-conscious. Fix it so you feel comfortable, it's low-maintenance and looks/feels natural.Waxed-bare pretty-boy: Step away from the mirror, get over yourself and get a new hobby that actually interests other people and isn't all about your looks. If you are trimming or shaving this or that because it makes you feel more comfortable with yourself, you're a swimmer or bodybuilder or whatever, that's fine, but don't get obsessive about it or become more high-maintenance than the women you want to attract or keep. Hair in places that men grow hair: You're a man, it's OK, we like it. Don't worry. Spend the time and money on something your female interest might care more about. However... if you are with a partner and she has asked you to trim this or that back, it's not unreasonable of her to ask... just do it as long as it is within reason... and as long as she's willing to reciprocate when you voice your own preferences within reason. The exceptions: Hair visibly growing out of your nostrils or ears: Ewwww! Unacceptable! Fix that! And don't feel like you're entitled to ask her to reciprocate by expecting her to wax her p*ssy bare, especially if she actually had to ask you to fix that! If she has something equally gross (gigantic hairy mole between the eyes or worse), you may gently suggest it would appeal to you more if she would fix it as well, and to help her to do so.

• i want a guy to have at least some hair.. otherwise he doesn't look like a man. I don't want to have sex with a little boy. Just keep it trimmed.im not turned on with like back/shoulder hair.. or ass hair. haha.. but I expect a guy to have armpit /leg hair...trim the pubes though please.

• if a guy has a lot it would be best if he trim the hair some guys think its gay to shave so trimming works best but if the guy foesnt have a lot of hair a guy doesntr need to worry babout any thing

• ha a hairy backside is a little to much. but I think everything is okay. as long as you don't have like a bush of pubes.

• well I love chest hair but pubic hair don't grose me out although I prefer it trimed... makes things sem more sanitary

• same hair is okaii ... but if yew look like a gorilla ... no. o.O i love arm hair lol

• Racist against gorrilla's?

• Seriously? don't you have nething better 2 do on this site than harass ppl? do you seriously wanna f***ing p*ss me off?? no ... I don't think so

• I'm not gonna lie, I think hair butts are cute. I just giggle at the thought of it! arms and legs hair is alright.A little in the pubic area is okay. but you must remember that hair traps in smells, so wash often if you have lots, or just take it all off just to be safe.

• i done care about arm or leg hair. I don't like butt hair though.

• I like the happy trail hair and pubes. Armpit hair is not bad it doesn't bother me. What really gets me is when it looks like the guy is more of a monkey than human. the thing about it is that I don't like seeing a lot or hair everywhere. That's gross.

• Excessive body hair is a huge turn off for me. Pubic hair doesn't usually bother me, so long as it isn't a full jungle hiding the snake. Chest hair and especially back hair are gross.

• I like chest hair. When armpit hair is really long it's a turn off and guys should keep their pubic hair lol.

• no chest hair , armpit hair , I just don't like hairy guys . except for the hair on arms . that's fine. [: i find that rather sexy .

• I think it's sexy because it's something that makes guys different from girls. But I usually like it better when it is trimmed a little, never shaved

• It doesn't bother me to a freakish extent, personally I prefer no chest hair but as long as he doesn't have hair like the fat guy from Borat I'm fine.

• Some hair is OK / tolerable lol... just not too much, as if they look like an ape or something and you can't see any skin, anywhere.

• I really think it depends. I know a lot of girls that like their man to have lots of hair, no matter where it is. As for me, I prefer less. Armpit hair and pubic hair is acceptable. I think it is a bit girly if a guy has no armpit hair and hey, we all have down there hair. It really just depends on the girl. if you're a complete catch, then it really doesn't matter

• I think hair is a turnoff. Super hairy legs, arms, happytrails, hair is just gross. I would rather have a clean shaven man :)

• I am very turned off by hairy guys. I don't really care either way about armpit hair. I don't mind a little bit of chest hair as long as it's light and subtle. I prefer a man with shaved and/or trimmed pubic area.

• i odnt like airy armpits, or pubes, at all on my guy. and also he likes to keep himself clean he shaves it also. a lot of people say girls like hairy guys and that its sexy. not all girls are the same. well it grosses me out when their is hair down their. but that little hair below the bellybutton is ok. and arm hair its ok

• What the heck are these girls talking about? These are MEN. I would never want to date a guy who waxed/shaved. THAT's nasty. If I like you, I'll take you how you are. Though I gotta say, I think the hair on my boyfriend is sexy :p

• my ex was a hairball and I got used to it but my boyfriend now keeps everything trimmed and it is much sexier. The excess hair just gets sweaty and balled up and just king nasty. Don't have to go bear but keep it manicured please.

• i think men MUST have hair..not too bushy though :p God designed you that way 4 a reason haha..

• definitely a turn on! like how unmanly would a guy look all shaved or waxed! nah not for me! I personally get rid of hair everywhere but, that's my preference! wouldn't expect that of him at all!

• I think armpit hair is fine and maybe a little chest hair but I prefer pubic hair to be at least trimmed but preferably shaved.I guess it really depends on the girl though.

• Show More

What Guys Said 7

• I got hair nearly every where except my back and I don't shave it because its not a whole lot of hair and shaving it would mean it would come back in thicker. Plus wouldn't it be weird walking in on a guy and seeing him shaving his chest or other body part lol.

• Wow, geeze. Women don't realize that men are naturally hairy. There's nothing we can do about it.

• Women have hairy legs and armpit hair also. Our pubic area can be real hairy too. We may not be as hairy as men, but we have a lot more than you think. Men expect us to groom all of these areas because they have grown accustomed to it. You don't realize that we can be a little hairy because you never see our legs or armpits, and now our pubic hair unshaven. But we shave it, because men would think it is gross for us to have it.

• I AGREE with marion. We shave everything. Like girls have what? Head hair? Like we do our eyebrows, our upper lips, our stomachs, our underarms, our pubes, our legs, and some even do there arms? What do men do? usually? There face? Ha

• Lifes a bitch ain't it?

• Shaving your chest and stomach too often gives you razor burn and can make you break out. If you want a day or 2 it becomes itchy and makes your shirts stick to you. It's a pain in the ass to do all the time.

• I was shocked by these answers honestly lol

• Agreed

• I agree with you,evn m kinda hairy at places..makes me feel good after reading this discussion. cheers D8880

• I'm not joking when I say this but I'm 25 and I have very little hair on my body I don't shave I have leg hair but I'm blond so you can't relay notice it I have a small amount of armpit hair and pubic hare my little brother has much more hair than me WAY.

• i like being hairy. it keeps me warm lol

• of course hair. unless your gay or something

• I know that I am not gay but hair on me makes me want to puke