• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a girl calls you weird?

What does it mean when a girl calls you weird? lol

yeah but I mean when your making stupid jokes that make her laugh
Yeah I couldn't really tell the tone she said it at but I said this because she said she wanted to move to hawaii to start over:

I said "I want to move somewhere warm with coconuts I love coconuts lol."

then she's says "your weird"

I said "oh yeah because I am weird one of your pics your kissing a coconut"

She said "Haha I was just happy to be in warm weather!"

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ohhh it all depends on her tone. If she seems like she's creeped out, she's telling you she thinks there's something wrong with you. If it's all in good humor and you're 100% sure she sees it that way she's kidding around with you and she doesn't have a good come back to what you just said so she uses the cop-out answer :P I do it all the time when I mean it the second way. "You're such a weirdo" or something like that. It can be affectionate, depending on tone.

What Girls Said 8

• I call a lot of guys weird. To me it just means they're different. But it kinda depends on how she says it.

• Dude, you're overanalyzing. She's PROBABLY just kidding around. Hell, that would be my response but it doesn't mean anything in particular, just that I have no good comeback at the moment.

• depends how she says it like if she is smiling or laughing and says it she's joking around with youif she is like giving you a weird look and backing away from you well she thinks your weird haha

• she is joking around with you.

• same thing strange, odd, abnormal, not funny and different. Furthermore unusual, crazy, stupid, silly, inappropriate, rude, nasty.It could mean a lot of ways. It can be a good thing or a bad thing. It could be expressed any way. If you wonder why she say "you weird" then ask her what do you mean by that?

• when I call someone weird it usually means different, not always in a bad way tho.

• that you're funny in a weird way (its a good thing.. at least when I say it in that context lol)

• strange, odd, abnormal, not funny and different.

• when I call a guy weird I only say it because he did something that I thought was cute and I say "your weird" just to start a conversation

What Guys Said 1

• Biggest insult she can give you. It's the equivalent of loser, creep, ugly, or I have no interest in you. Frankly, I'd rather be called a jerkoff or douchebag than "weird." Treat a girl like sh*t and she'll stick to you like it ;)