My girlfriend leaves her used tampons in the toilet and in the shower?

My girlfriend comes and stay the weekend at my house during the summer since my parents visit my aunt every weekend, so I'm home alone. obviously, she's bound to have her period every few weeks, but when she's here, she just takes a used tampon and just leaves it in the toilet, un-flushed and once she even took it out in the shower and just left it by the drain. She once even left her panties in the sink full of bloody water, to get the stain out.

I was extremely disgusted and highly pissed off, so I confronted her about it telling her to: "Stop being a trashy pigish tramp" and to respect my house and me. However, she said I need to get the f*** over it, because that's how women are and if you want to live with one, you have to learn that this is a normal thing. I'm seriously confused right now, she has been my only girlfriend (im only 17) so I don't know, and after working as a lifeguard at the local pool this summer, having to clean the women's bathroom was hell because of all the left over pads in the toilet and such.

What am I supposed to do? is this actually normal and okay for girls to do? because if it isn't I'm kicking her ass to the curb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even more disturbing than her actions is her attitude. 'she said I need to get the f*** over it, because that's how women are and if you want to live with one, you have to learn that this is a normal thing'- No it's not normal to disrespect your boyfriend's house (Or anyone's house for that matter) and not every woman is trashy like that. I'd kick her ass to the curb for the attitude alone if it was me.

• Doing that right now, she out of my life, someone else can get her ass

• I agree - periods being part of a woman's life does NOT justify leaving bloody objects around your house. if you were leaving the toilet seat up because "that's how men are" she would probably be pissed. and this is FAR grosser and more disrespectful than something simple like that.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 29

• Its actually pretty gross to openly do that.

If you live alone and you want to have your bloody draws all over the floor, and your tampons everywhere then okay!

But when you're in someones home you need to respect it.

She needs to clean up after herself, she is being dirty and showing the pig she really is.

• Last I checked you threw feminine hygiene products away in the trash, after wrapping them up in toilet paper so they wouldn't stick to the sides. The shower? Really? Ew. Admittedly, you could have handled the situation better by being calm about it, but it IS your house. It's just gross to leave them lying around. ESPECIALLY at someone else's house. It's not normal. I'd dump her. You don't need someone with that poor of hygiene.

• Chris brown her. Wtf

• no, that's gross! I would never leave a used tampon or pad anywhere that anyone could ever see it. the vast majority of girls wrap them up and put them in the garbage. they're not good to flush down the toilet anyway.

• No it's definitely not normal. It is disgusting and EXTREMELY unsanitary and unhygienic to do that. I'm betting that she also does this in public washrooms, or she at least doesn't use the proper disposal bins that are provided. Ugh, thinking about this has made me even more averse to using public washrooms.

She is somebody who does not respect your property and that really means she doesn't respect you or any of the other people in your house. She told you to "get the f*** over it?" Not nice at all. For sure her mother does the same thing and so she thinks this is normal. But then again you called her a piggish tramp which was very rude on your part. I think you could have used a better choice of words.

However, I think you should dump her. And tell her why - be absolutely straight up about it. She won't like it and guaranteed she will have a fit over it because she doesn't respect you. Personally, I could never date somebody who lacks respect for other people and especially themselves (and this girl clearly doesn't respect herself like she should). Lack of respect for anything is a definite deal breaker for me.

More from Girls
24

What Guys Said 2

• That is some trashy sh*t right there. I have never experienced something like that.