Would you marry a super rich, young, attractive yakuza boss?

like, this question is mostly for girls but guys can answer too.

reasons would be nice too.

this is kinda important.

• yes
  • no
note: he is your boss and you are his secretary. he is very generous and kind.
hey, calm down everyone. not all yakuza kill and sell drugs. he's running legit businesses. he hangs out with politicians and ex-cops. i have no reason to believe that he is engaged in illegal activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• For those who don't know Yakuza is the major crime syndicate operating out of Japan. If this was reversed for a male's perspective stating a female boss! I'd say yes only if she is honest and honorable in showing me her emotions and true feelings and that things between me and her are for us only and no one else. The whole relationship will have to have the communication, no lying, no cheating and definitely no keeping secrets even if she needed to plan a hit on a person who has disgraced the clan I would like her to tell me and trust me in that I will have to find my own understanding into why it's happening whether it's right or wrong. Secrets undermine a good foundation of a relationship. If our chemistry is strong and want the best for each other than I can honorably say yes I can see it happening.

• have you been you japan?

• smdh no, it's on my top 5 travel places to go to before I die. I did have a friend graduate from University of Tokyo and missed her graduation that would of been nice, but I was busy with military and school couldn't afford a ticket to fly out for only a week its not worth it. Perhaps after school I'll travel a bit more definitely in the Sakura season that looks beautiful. I've been to the Sakura festival in Washington DC it was soooo badass! Why do you ask?

• oh ok just wondering

What Guys Said 17

• You know, I normally don't talk seriously a lot but I had to say this.

It's questions like these, and the answers I'm seriously seeing below, that make me question human nature and integrity.

"Oh, hey, pretty face and money. Drugs? Hurting people? Nah, that doesn't matter as long as you treat ME nice, forget the damage you do to EVERYONE ELSE, that doesn't matter TEEHEE! Let's get married!"

... Are you people seriously that fucked up in the head?

• I feel ya. I am kind of shocked too.

• @Update

And another thing, you have no reason to believe he's engaged in illegal activity, okay, fair enough. But has he ever given you reason to believe he DOESN'T engage in illegal activity? Has he ever provide proof, legitimate proof, that he doesn't do anything illegal?

... Did you even bother to look?

Basically your logic is like this, "Hey, buy this car. I can promise you there's nothing wrong with it. You don't need to check the car for yourself just take my word for it."

• On a serious note, yakuza's aren't your typical shoot out mafia type people. They own legit businesses and commit white collar crime really.

But yeah people will do anything for money a title

• I'd much rather chill with the Yakuza's boss son and hope we don't become gay lovers.
    newnownext.mtvnimages.com/.../...rtier-nsmbl-8.jpg

• Forget about the factors rich and attractive, except if attractive also refers to the character of the person.
    If you're convinced that the person is a correct guy and the chemistry has been there for a long time, why not?
    Let those rings roll and become happy Coco :-)

• Hans... you do know what the Yakuza are right?

• To kambo_... yes based on some google research it's mafia like. But if Coco is convinced he's a correct guy the rest is private... I think!
      I suppose that if he were a really active mafia sort of guy Coco's opinion on him would be quite different :-)

• i'm not sure but he may just be partially affiliated these days. he says he's focused on his businesses.

• Considering that you like the glamorous life, consider this. The money that Yakuzas own is usually from 3 sources, drug dealing, stealing money from the defenseless and other gang's money which will get you and him killed by a nice, tall, pointy and more than a paper thin katana. If the guy is merciful he'll chop your heads off before throwing your remains somewhere. You can't be a Yakuza if you are kind, forget how games depicts Yakuzas. On a side note, any glamorous life will get you to the point "have had enough" you'll rage and it'll be your downfall, appreciate that the people close to you are the only people who truly know you and that not everyone knows what is your daily routine.

• he owns many legit businesses such as real estate, gentleman's clubs, IT, etc

• either money laundering or honest profits that anyway came through one of the 3 sources I've said before. You may be blinded by the glamorous life thing.

• also, i'm asking on here cuz i've never watched any movies nor played games that have this theme.

• Assuming the yakuza boss is male, If I were a girl no. I don't want his super rich lifestyle to swallow me up and then he gets busted and everything gets seized through the proceeds of crime and I'm left crying in my panties.

Even worse, I don't want to get killed if I got into an argument with him or he finds a new squeeze and I have served my purpose so he has me killed since I know too much.

• to avoid crying in my panties (not to be confused with crying commando), i would transfer money into a swiss account. if push comes to shove i'd flee the country. any other tips for me?

• i'm afraid of heights ><

• Maybe you can get in with one of his guards and give him an "incentive" to help you escape, if you know what I mean. Which would get you into even more trouble with the yakuza boss if he found out though.
      I'd say learn how to abseil those kind of buildings and face your fear of height.

• Sure it will be just like the movies and you can end up being killed in retaliation for some issues that happens between his family and another. Then it turns into a war, then lots of people killed. Seriously what kind of question is this? Life is not a movie, and this is not some twist on Romeo and Juliette.

• what do you mean what kind of a question is this?

• it's not necessarily like the movies. i don't know everything about him but he seems like a good guy. he told me he likes to help people.

• You are ignoring what he is part of. The Yakuza are not known for their charity or kindness. They are considered one of the most ruthless organized crime syndicates in the world. Justify all you want, my opinion is not at all. I wouldn't get involved and I would get away from the job fast as possible.

• if the people here are actually considering this, they are stupid. but hopefully they mean it in a sarcastic way. If there is a way to know right off the bat that they were in some criminal organization you should stay away, without looking at them or drawing attention to yourself

• can't a girl get a little advice without being put down?

• My answer was not to put you down, its to make you see that this is a messed up thought even if its meant as a joke

• Can he assure safety and stability for you and future children? It maybe high risk, high reward. I would discourage my sister from marring such a man because he my bring trouble one day. I would remind her that we both grew up in an unstable environment and it maybe best not to take the risk of putting herself and future children in such an environment.

• Ehhhh! I would rather hangout with u :p

• sounds like a very bad idea. The fact that he's a member of yakuza should be enough for you to question his morals. By working with them willingly, you are basically showing your approval with what they do. So it doesn't really matter if he claims he is involved with no crimes. The fact is that he helps people who are involved in some seriously bad shit

• i just don't have enough information and i don't want to pry

• why are you so sure it's all bad news?
      innocent until proven guilty, no?

• because there are a few facts that I do know. I know that the yakuza is a bad organization, connected with many murders. So anyone who proudly calls themselves a member of this gang, (whether they partake in the crimes directly or not) shows their support for the kinds of things yakuza is known for doing. A person who profits from operating under the yakuza apparatus does so through the literal blood of other individuals, which in some ways is worse to me because they do none of the heavy lifting themselves, but they know full well that the organization survives due to the crimes they commit against other people. It just rubs me the wrong way. Again, the decision is yours to make, but if if you're asking me if i would associate myself with people like this romantically, I would have to say no. There are soo many better options out there to choose from.

• Yeah, if he's not insane in the brain. Even if he was engaged in illegal activity. But I'm not the guy you should listen to, if you need an ethical and/or morally correct opinion ;).

• I think girls should accept this offer , on last several years , japan population was dropped significantly because of low birth rate, this is major problem for them..

• I think that would be too dangerous.

• If she is my boss and has a lot of money then why not. But if she is not beautiful then i can never have children with her..

• Yakuza boss? What's that?

• Nope. Don't like their tattoos and the vamps

• OMFG! How the hell do you people not know what the Yaks are? They are the JAPANESE MOB!

And most women will say yes, because they have low self worth and like bad boys who beat them.

• why does being a yakuza have to be synonymous with being violent towards your lover?

What Girls Said 13

• I had to google "yakuza". No, I wouldn't.
    First off, we are talking about an organized criminal gang. The reason why I wouldn't is not only of moral nature. I disagree with the ethics of it, but it's not only that. I would not want to live my entire life with fear, nor would I bear to think about my "husband's" crimes.
    On a side note, you mentioned that you are his secretary. Well, I don't think that it's a good idea to mix personal life and work in the first place.

• what if he didn't commit serious ”crimes” but used his position to succeed in the business world without hurting others but just being shrewd?

• I have to say no, Being a Yakuza Boss doesn't automatically make someone a bad person, but I imagine it could get difficult... I grew up being a total goody-two-shoes, so I stay away from anything that could potentially be dangerous.

• No. Safety is compromised too much in the long run.

• even if he is very generous and kind, you'll marry into his family, whose members may compromise your safety...

• that's why i can never marry these types. i'd be on high alert all time. personally, i wouldn't sacrifice my sanity for the high life.

• i agreed totally

• No, too dangerous. I rather he earn a stable income then one whereby we would get killed anytime

• do you think that is likely? ><

• triad member life is dangerous. i prefer stability and he need to give me sense of security
      his money he earn is through not honest means so it is another push back

• that's true :/

• Probably not even if I knew wha it was. Dating and marrying your boss rarely works out that way. I just wouldn't date someone I work with, looks like it makes too much drama.

• What's a yakuza boss? I got lost there :o

• i wouldn't marry but i would date... not yakuza though

• No... just no.

• Thank you, do you see some of the answers on here?

Straight fucked up.

• @kambo-trick3y most of the girls said no. so you mean the guys? lmao.

@Coco seriously? imo... this guy is too dumb to make money without being involved in a crime syndicate. i don't want to be with a moron who could compromise my safety.

• Just anyone in general who said this was a good idea, guy or girl, doesn't matter.

Anyone who said yes to this is an idiot, period.

• Nope, his enemies are gonna kidnap me and chop my fingers off or make me pose topless in photo shots. They're just like the chinese triads, extremely unforgiving.

• No i wouldn't maybe I'll marry a young and attractive guy but not rich money doesn't bring happiness at the end.

• I wouldn't ever hesitate. I'm already in the crime world, and if the feeling are involved why hesitate. But I wouldn't merry him just bc of the money and fame. too much to risk. unless if I had to. by gun. and other scary shit. if that would happen I'd spend my money like there is no tomorrow.

• Nope. jpg
    If I ever hurt him, even on accident he'd probably have me killed.

• Depends how long he's been in prison for, don't they put pearls under the skin of their penis for every year they do inside for the syndicate? Could be interesting!