How do husbands drive their wives to PUNISH / BEAT THEM?

As we know, the majority of domestic violence in the west is committed by women. Women rule the roost these days, often with an iron fist.

But what do husbands do? Why do wives kick the shit out of their husbands?

• Don't do what they're supposed to
  • Are rude/mean/disrespectful to the wife
  • Are uncaring, neglectful
  • Other (please specify)
  • It's not the husband's fault
1mo Do they push their wives buttons?
1mo Nice to see women ignoring this question like the plague lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... I haven't seen this at all in my day to day life, not to say it doesn't happen I've just never knew anyone it happened to. I do know a few woman who were beat up by their boyfriends and/or husband. The victim is never to blame... no one deserves to have limbs broken or the face punched in regardless of who is doing it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol it has nothing to do with being uncaring or neglectful or being rude/mean.

It has to do with the fact that men have become soft and weak nowadays. Men can no longer keep their wives in place.

No women will ever admit this but women respect a man that can keep them in their place. Does it sound bad? Yep. And yet look at the most successful marriages. Look at who women chase after. Look at who is the most successful sexually, professionally, etc.

yes many women are much stronger than men these days,,,

What Girls Said 2

• Introducing women to feminism, well actually, men have been brainwashed by feminism too, i mean look at u guys, there is no man left in the west lol thank God i was born in the middle east 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Didn't make dinner in time. Talking back. Speaking directly to the female cashier when paying for things. Stuff like that.

lol... do you really have to bring us on our knees? xD

What Guys Said 3

• There is never an excuse for domestic abuse, no matter how heated an argument gets. Its never the victims fault.

• Same reason wives drive their husbands to beat them. The aggressor probably has anger issues and the victim somehow upsets th m.

• wow... no women at all touching this one...

They want to beat you secretly... and never let others find out