What Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

What is a guilty pleasure?

What Is Your Guilty Pleasure?

A guilty pleasure is something that brings you great joy, when you are in the action of doing it. After the fact, you cannot help but feel regretful towards the actions that you can no longer take back.

I will list some of the most common guilty pleasures I have seen by members of society.

1. Sex

Examples:

-Premarital sex

-One night stands

-Prostitution

-Infidelity

-A sexually taboo act

-Pornography

-Unprotected intercourse

-Fantasies

-Masturbation

2. Drugs

Examples:

-Illegal drugs

-Prescription drugs

-Over the counter drugs or medication etc.

3.Technology

Examples:

-Excessive cellphone usage

-A particular television show or a movie

-A particular website etc.

4. Drinks

Examples:

-Caffeinated drinks

-Alcohol

-Sweet drinks etc.

5. Foods

Examples:

-Cookies

-Cakes

-Ice cream

-Fast food etc.

6. A person

Examples:

-A person people say you should stay away from because they do nothing but cause destruction in your life.

-A person who you are no longer together with but you constantly check up on them via social media or trying to encounter them by being in the same environmental setting as them.

-A celebrity you act you appear to strongly dislike but in secret you're watching their shows, movies or listening to their songs etc.

7. Clothing or lack of it

Examples:

-Sleeping in the nude

-Sending nude photos

-Skinny dipping

-Streaking

-Flashing

-No underwear

-Revealing outfits

-A certain type of clothing

Please, feel free to add to the list.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Is it getting tattoos? Is it getting piercings? Is it doing something bizarre that no one understands? Is it a disgusting habit?

I promise, I won't laugh even if you share something out of this world!

*Crosses fingers behind back*

Stacyzee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• cartoons, electronics, and something else but I will be judged

• Mine would be a fetish that I'm not willing to share and cigarettes.

• food

• Sexual taboo act

• Mine is sex. . sex with younger sister of my wife!!

• dirty kinky sex is my 'pleasure,' but I don't feel a bit guilty about it. I suppose video games would be a guilty pleasure, though I only feel 'slightly guilty' about it, because I always know there's something else I should be doing..

• Food and drink

• My only guilty pleasure is food lol

• I just realised how boring I am - (1) I don't have any regrets on sex front, I have done any of the biggies and am comfortable with the smallies (2) Had a reliance on sleeping pills at one stage I didn't like and an adversial relationship with prescription drugs for a mental health issue (3) Way too much time on GaG, couple of shows and soaps I was surprised I was into (4) Too much alcohol (5) A few comfort foods that I shouldn't (6) An ex fulfils some of that criteria (7) I don' mind sleeping in nude and I don't think I have done anything else.

• Holy fuck! I do all of the things mentioned above except Infidelity, drugs and clothing part :o

I'm so bad *cries* ;_;

Tbh, I don't have any guilty pleasure. Either I don't feel guilt or I don't get pleasure out of it :/

• fast food for me, whenever i eat fast food i feel too much guilty.

• My type of guilty pleasures that I have are: twerking in the room with a great smile, & me watching porn on the internet for a certain amount of time.

• The Leprechaun movies. They are so incredibly stupid and yet I find them hilarious so I watch them.

• Gag. Then all those sex things. I'm becoming more and more of a sexual deviant each day.

• GAG rlly

• Oxycontin + Alcohol, not that I don't have a death wish or something, this two things are the last two things in my life that let me escape from that miserable dark corner in my mind and just relax without a care of the world. So this would be my dirty little guilty pleasure.

• Probably mac and cheese.

• Unintentional typos... :P

• Run-on sentences with willful disregard for punctuation

• That's a fragment with no regard for punctuation.

• Your username is so correct.

What Girls Said 7

• ICE CREAM! PIZZA! MEXICAN FOOD! American FOOD IN GENERAL!

• None of those are guilty pleasures of mine. but I do LOVE sweets

• Mine is definitely ice cream.

• Technology: Disney movies.. The old ones (The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, etc) and the new ones (Frozen, Maleficent etc) Ah I just love em :) Not much of a "guilty" pleasure but I do get teased when I tell certain people lol

Clothing: I wear my dress/skirt/shorts way above my knees sometimes.

A person: Eh, every now & then I think about a particular guy that I fell for and wonder what could've been if he wasn't an asshole. As far as celebs, it use to be Katy Perry. Now I'm neutral when it comes to her as a person but I love some of her songs especially the ones I can relate to. I would never admit that though in the past. lol

Food: Burgers that have 6 or more of these: lettuce, tomato, mayo, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce, guacamole and onion rings. ALSO I love cheese fries (preferably mozzarella cheese fries) etc.

Drink: apple mojito, watermelon martinis etc

• series xD...

• Probably technology

• mango ice cream, pistachio ice cream... not like regular ice cream. they're sold in ethnic shopping areas. I don't know how to phrase that lol. basically, where my people shop :p