The Hottest Video Game Women of All Time

We've seen the hottest female cartoon characters of all time, but what about the hottest video game women of all time? Here's my personal top 10, in no particular order. Only rule is that for this list, I'll choose no more than one character from any series.

10. Chun-Li (Street Fighter series)

There's just no way I could make this list without the number one Chunner herself. Chun-Li was one of the first female characters to appear in a fighting game, and arguably one of the most, if not the most memorable. She is the definition of a classic character with an excellent design. Regardless of what happens to fighting games or Street Fighter in the future, Thunder Thighs will not be forgotten.

9. Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)

Alyx is one of Half-Life 2's main characters. Her hotness comes from how well and how realistically she was portrayed and voice acted. More so than most any companion-type characters, she seemed real, and that compellingness gave her this hot girl next door vibe. Also Gordon couldn't stop crouching and zooming in on her ass.

8. Faith (Mirror's Edge)

The Princess of Parkour is here, and she's amazing. Sexy, athletic, rebellious, and generally badass. What more could you want?

7. Sophitia (SoulCalibur)

When it comes to fantasy Greek characters, they just don't come any hotter than Sophitia.

6. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Another classic. Lara Croft was one of the first video game sex symbols, dating back to '96. She was even portrayed by Angelina Jolie in the movies, which pretty much says it all.

5. Morrigan (Darkstalkers)

One sexy succubus. An old succubus, to be sure, in video game years at least. Introduced in 1994, Morrigan has been winning hearts for decades now. The years have been kind.

4. Mileena (Mortal Kombat series)

Mileena's sheer dangerousness gives her quite a bit of extra sex appeal. She's definitely one of the hottest women in video games, as long as she keeps the mask on. Without it, she'd probably belong on a different sort of list. Basically never ask Mileena for a blowjob. Not worth.

3. Christie(Tekken series)

It's hard not to love Christie, a Brazilian Capoeira expert in a tantalizing outfit. Tekken fan or not, I'm pretty sure we've all secretly wished for a private dance.

2. Elise (League of Legends)

Half spider, half woman, all sexy. Elise is the one exception to the general "kill it with fire" rule about spiders. That's one web I would not mind being caught in.

1. Bayonetta (Bayonetta)

Everyone's favorite over the top, ass-kicking British witch. Bayonetta is all about the sexuality and the badass-ery, so much so that she shoots guns with her feet and fights in a costume magically formed from her own hair, which she removes at will to do a bunch of crazy magic stuff. There's just too much awesome about Bayonetta. She pretty much demands to be at the top. Interpret that how you will.

So that's my list! Thanks for reading!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 16

• Where is lara croft

• 13d

Many female video game characters are hot

• I disagree with number one, what about Lara Croft?

• zero suit samus and me.

• Bayonetta advises you to check your privilege.

• where is Jill valentine? she was my hero for a long time. and what about Yuna, Tifa, claire.

And most importantly, where is Leon?
    www.dealspwn.com/.../leon1.jpg

• I never played Resident Evil or Final Fantasy, and I wanted to pick chars I was more connected to/grew up with. You're probably right about Leon though. He's pretty damn fabulous.

• Most people played it I think, just not me. I'm not sure if I would like Final Fantasy. If anything, I'd try the older ones. The new ones look really weird.

• the older ones were actually better. like IV, VI, VII, X, XII. especially the stories are very good. VII and X are simply masterpieces in the storyline.

• Just commenting on this to get it out of my feed

• So many sexy women. Lovely. I need to play more video games... Damn!

• Of the 10, my favorites are Sophitia and Mileena. Mmm.
      Oh, I also love Ivy from Soul Calibur. The snake sword gets me every time.

• It was a reaaally tough toss up between Ivy and Sophitia since I didn't want to have two characters from the same franchise. In the end I had to go with Sophie. That dress is just too much lol.

• Yeah, they are both very sexy.

• Elise reminds me a lot of the new Skullgirls DLC character.

• It's funny because League and Skullgirls also both have a Miss Fortune.

• Weiiiird.

Actually now that I think about it I think the new DLC character is named Eliza. Strange stuff.
      I do prefer Skullgirls Miss Fortune though. Her and Peacock are my favorites

• Yeah Skullgirls has a cool presentation and design in general. Big Band especially. What a cool design that is! I love it

• Yessss Mileena! My favourite MK character <3

• Lara should be higer up haha, and oh my Super sonico if she counts , no but seriously I know a lot of people complain about their breast being to big, but but boobies are amazing;w;

• That list isn't ordered. None is better than the other (except for #1), they're all just ordered randomly. I guess she could count, yeah. Who would complain about that of all things? lol

• The breasts on some of them lol! How do they fight with those?

• I don't understand how something so inreali

• *unrealistic can be seen as hot

• @byakuyarko CK models are realistic enough to exist. Obviously. Since they exist.
      These video game girls aren't realistic enough to exist. Like you even said no girl ever will look like them. They're anatomically impossible.

• All the more reason for girls not to be stupid and try to live up those standards. And you are very naive if you think calvin klein models are not photoshopped. (some) Men are smart enough not to try to live up those standards and be reasonably confident in their own sexual marketplace value.
      Anyway, what I repeat time and again is, that no amount of external validation can satisfy someone with low self esteem. Women need to stop treating themselves like pieces of meat.

• And yet you forget Tess from The Last of Us...
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Tess'_bite.png

• Faith from Mirrors Edge screams sex appeal. Loved that game when it came out in 2008

• Yeah seriously. I think that picture was after she was redesigned, but yeah either way, super sexy character and an awesome game

What Guys Said 33