Songs That Say "I Care About You"

I want to make a compilation CD for my girlfriend's birthday. We've been together almost 8 months now. Any ideas for songs?She prefers rock music, but I'm open for anything which has meaning.

Thanks :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey, why don't you try "I've Been Waiting For A Girl Like You" by Foreigner. Makes me feel special. Perhaps she'll like that song. Here are some more I can think of. Maybe try some oldies, too? People back then were better at making love songs, in my opinion anyways ^__^ Whelps, hope this'll help...Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller (No Words)Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul AnkaEarth Angel - The PenguinsTrue - Spandau BalletBetcha By Golly Wow - The StylisticsI Just Wanna Stop - Gino VaneliKiss from a Rose - SealYou're the Inspiration - ChicagoEverything I Do, I Do It For You - Bryan AdamsThe Best of Times - StyxHappy To Be Stuck With You - Huey Lewis and The NewsIs This Love - WhitesnakeWhen I'm With You - SheriffYou've Got A Friend in Me - Woody AllenSugar, Oh Honey, Honey - ArchiesOh It's Love - HellogoodbyeChasing Cars - Snow PatrolControl - Mute MathNiki Fm - Hawthorne Heights You and Me - LifehouseVast - Lost OceanFly With You - Pete MurrayAmerican Baby - Dave Matthews Band (nice song, no matter where you're from)The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin That's it. I know it's a lot, but I love love songs. I guess this is enough input from me. Goodluck!

What Girls Said 4

• The best think by relient k... if you could only see by tonic... one time by justin I can't remember th the last name...their a lot by neyo and the fray. I can't think of the names lol

• R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful

• Smile- By Uncle Kracker Closer to Love- By Matt KearneyYou and Me- By LifehouseHero- By Enrique IglesiasAngel -By Leona LewisFrom Where you Are- By LifehouseFirst Love- Yiruma Love Reamains the Same- By Gavin RossdaleHanging by a Moment- By LifehouseThe Reason- By HobbastankHalo- By Beyonce A thousand miles- By Vanessa CarltonCollide- Howie Day.

• I just have one but I really thinks it says "i care about you" : So I need you by three doors down You should check it out :-)

What Guys Said 2

• If she likes rock music and you want something deep, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica will give you the best of both worlds.Open Arms by Journey also.

• country! I don't know if your against it but brad paisley: then, everything... zac brown band whatever it is...garth brooks, she's every woman...if you want meaning those songs are just a couple killers