Is it possible to get a butt like this by doing squats, running, climbing stars and butt exercises?

now my butt it's not flat

is it possible to get a butt like this by doing squats, running, climbing stars and butt exercises?

• yesssssssss
  • nooooooooo

Most Helpful Guy

• yes just workout your ass squats look up jen selter thats how she got it O_O and watch nikki blackketter on youtube she has loads of butt workout vids and stuff. :P

What Guys Said 8

• I see this exact question, with those exact pictures, and those exact poll choices once per week.

• Genetics play a role in the shape. But I'd say it's possible to get a butt that at least resembles that one

• if yer butt doesn't resemble this, even by a little bit... nah

• an ass like that is more genetics too, but yes do work outs fot glutes/legs: squats, lunges, leg pres, leg extensions, leg curls, stairs/yoga

• That doesn't even look natural...

• Yes I recommend 45 per day if u can't start right away go 10, 15, 20 etc. and then maybe increase 45 yo 60

• Yup. Though Squats would be motto to exercise given it works more than just the butt.

• Eat loads of chocolate maybe. It's awful, you obviously don't want a butt like that

What Girls Said 4

• If that's where most of your fat deposit goes... then yes

• Just build it into muscle by doing squats with heavy weights

• Well those butts are photoshoped. I just checked on the site fotoforensics. com. Anyway, the answer is no, because those would be big, fat butts. Exercising slims your butt down and makes it less like a bubble. I already have a huge fat butt and I'm trying to lose it by exercising.

• Asses like that are rather gross and over the top. Why would you want that?

• Yeah it's possible!