What is the strangest place that you have peed?

Just for fun... where are some of the strange places you've peed... when there wasn't a bathroom or the line was too long!
At a concert this summer, there were no facilities in the parking lot. My friend and I really had to go from the long drive and slow traffic. So we made a make-shift bathroom between the front and back car doors with a blanket blocking the opening. Yay for peeing in parking lots!

Most Helpful Guy

• So i work for a city and i check trash at all the parks and the bathrooms most days, well this particular day i was checking trash, and i didn't have my keys to check bathrooms, and so i had to shit really bad, and i was at a baseball diamond in the score box, i had trash bags and an empty bucket, i lined the bucket with trash bag and squatted over it and shit, all i could find was paper towels to wipe (might as well be sandpaper) finish and tied up the bag threw in my dump truck and get back in the truck and i find 2 rolls of toilet paper

What Guys Said 3

• Lol... it was a party bus. I really needed to go but the driver wouldn't stop. So I opened the window and stuck it out and just let go. So there was my dick flapping out a bus window spraying everywhere. The funniest part is that the pee sprayed backwards and some of it went into the window behind me and onto my friend. In essence I pissed on my friend. It's one of my fun party stories ha ha.

• In the most central spot of my city (but at night time)

• just in a parking lot once. not so strange i don't think :P

What Girls Said 5

• I've peed in a cat's litter box. That was a long time ago. Don't judge me. 🙊

• In the park I guess...
    At night, of course! O. o
    With my friends around me... also peeing... xD

Sorry. I know it's silly, but when there isn't a bathroom near you anywhere... you gotta do what you gotta do. O. o

• in the middle of some sand dunes after my B/F and i went for a romantic walk along the beach to see the sun set and after we made love we were both need a pee so we went in the sand dunes cause there was other couples doing the same thing as us

• We got a truck stuck in some mud so i peed in a Starbucks cup... it was awful

• I just peed out in the middle of no where on 95 once because I had to go. My friend kinda covered me but I'm sure there are some who saw my bare asz that day lol...

• I didn't want to go all the way in the woods because I didn't want to get a tick on me...