Girls, Speedos Car Wash?

Would women like to see a guy wash his truck in speedos or do women just hate speedos?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate speedos! They're such a boner killer, seriously they're horrible. If you wear speedos, Im gonna assume you're a gay Italian.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Speedos are gross. I've never seen an attractive man wear a speedo in my life. Only fat, old, ugly, gross men with hair coming out of their butt crack.

0|0
    0|0
  • God, no. Please.

Do men have any idea how much most women hate Speedos on most guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a speedo fan at all. Not many guys can pull them off anway - in my opinion.
    But even if it was the fittest guy with no body fat and a nice package I'd still find trunks more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speedos are awful, I wouldn't want to watch that :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like speedos on men because it makes me think they wear it just to draw attention to their 'area'. XD plus it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I don't want to be minding my own business and then have there junk facing me XD Kinda gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, men wearing little boy pants aren't appealing to me. Neither is a guy who purposefully goes to wash his car in his pants to try and attract ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to see it if only for the lols. If it was an European swim trunk car wash, however... Please, I would like extra sausage on my sandwich ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahaha no ✋

0|0
    0|0
  • No !! Dont do it... its more sexier for a guy to wash their car with basketball shorts and no shirt.. becuz speedos give away too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate speedos since I've only seen them on fat old men.

0|1
    0|0
  • seriously not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Speedos are so ugly. I would definitely be horrified if I saw that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ech no please. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • no thankyou hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • EWWWWWW no

0|0
    0|0
  • women just hate speedos.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his figure. A well-shaped man looks great in Speedos, but some guys just look awful!

0|0
    0|0
  • God no! Speedos should be only worn if you're a competitive swimmer!

0|0
    0|0