For how long can you walk barefoot on hot sand?

Wot’s yer record?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was born in a sand n** country lol that would be easy for me.

What Girls Said 12

• I've walked on hot sand for awhile or hot pavement also, if I went shopping and wore heels and my feet got sore in them, i've taken them off and walked on hot pavement instead, like a derp. And I wear sandals in winter time sometimes, I don't care, maybe I should pay more attention to things like that but I never do lol

• do u take off yer shoes in public? that's kewl... haven't met lots of gals who do :D 8)

• Yes lol it gets way too hot here, me and a lot of my friends do, maybe it's common here because of the weather

• nice :D

• Not very long. I trot my way to the water pretty quick. I just walk along the part of the sand that is still wet from the waves and I'm good. Because even if you're wearing flip flops the hot sand gets in and it hurts.

• Not very long... I have run across extremely hot sand to get to the ocean on the beach... so I'd say about 7seconds, give or take a few

• I live in Cancun, Mexico, so my record could be all my life XD Maybe 2 hours, I love walking and I love beaches <3

• For how ever long I need to get to either water or some where that isn't hot.

Just I will be jumping around like a bunny, running, and other things to make it less painful, lol.

• Like two or three steps and then I'm done.

• i have not tried that..

• haha I don't know like less than a minute. that shits hot!

• Don't know but I'll never give up.
    Walk til I faint or die. I don't care :P

• 3 minutes if I am walking.

• AS far as it is to the water.

• never walked onthe beach actually never been to a beach but it is on my bucket list

What Guys Said 8

• Never tried that before but actually I'm standing barefoot on broken glass right now 😎

• really? y?

• I was drinking juice and the cup has fallen on the ground and broke, I'm too lazy to remove that broken glass lol.

• use some vacuum then

• I don't know lol the only sand around here is quick sand

https://youtu.be/Euy9qBaRD68

• Depends how hot it is

• 1 minute maybe

• Well eventually my feet just become numb to that feeling.

• Forever, as long as I keep moving 😄

• 2 seconds.

• I never walked on sand!

• I walked over the ice for 35 minutes... Temperature was -48 Celsius.