DBZ fans? Did Bulma cheat on Yamcha with Vegeta :D?

Well I think Yamcha told her to wait for him but she decided to get with Vegeta.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been curious about this as well, I always felt like she technically "did" but that's just me. Plus it doesn't matter because Vegeta is my favorite and he can fuck whoever he wants.

• haha yes I know, Vegeta is much stronger and a much better man than Yamcha, and he's a SUPER SAIYAN so Bulma did make the right choice even if she cheated lol

• Thank you!

What Girls Said 3

• No, I think it said in the manga he flirted with other girls so she got rid of him

• Well I haven't watched it for years but wasn't Yamcha dead and with King Kai when Bulma decided to get with Vegeta?

• One of them went in the future and was told that yamcha was unfaithful so they told bulma

• haha okay Vegeta is a much better choice anyway lol

• "You haven't been contacting me"
    Yamcha: I was dead.

• because he was dead so much i think she just got with vegeta. plus it isn't cheating if someone is dead

• well not in the DBZ world where characters keep on coming back from the dead. Yamcha did promise Bulma that he'll be back.

What Guys Said 3

• Yamcha was somewhat of a player so she broke it off with him.
    Also Yamcha has died quite a few times.

Why am I disgussing this? Lol

• Who cares? Yamcha isn't Prince of the Saiyans, he would just have to deal with it.

• Yamcha died all the time so she slept with Vegeta.

• haha yeah how many times did he die before she decided to get with Vegeta? I only remember him being killed by Nappa

• He died on Namek as well... I think.