Dog humping my girlfriends leg. Should I be worried?

My dog humps my girlfriends leg every chance he gets and it's kinda making me suspicious.
Take this for example, yesterday my girlfriend was doing the dishes in the kitchen and suddenly the dog comes out of nowhere and starts humping her leg and she goes "Owww look at that, that's so cute" .
What's worse is last month when we were watching TV together she asked me "Did you ever then notice how big the dogs dick is?/" Like wTF?///
This is making me nervous. Do you think somethings going on? Am I just being paranoid.

WTF guys.. I'm freaking out here
I can't neuter the dog, she owns it legally.
She thinks it's animal cruelty.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Run up to her, start humping her leg and howling.
    If she responds any differently than "Oww look at that, that's so cute".
    Respond to her and say,
    "Ohhh... it's because I'm not a Dog right?"

• Yeah don't be worried. That's what male dogs do when you don't neuter them. I'm surprised if your dog doesn't have tons of puppies out there. It's irresponsible to not neuter him.
    Your girlfriend doesn't want to fuck your dog. The penis comment was just an observation considering that she feels it every time your dog humps her.

• u r quite positive and optimistic for a girl.. good to see that :)

• everyone here has responded negatively except u

• I've had so many dogs and other pets in my life @xan1488 that really nothing surprises me and there is no need to be mean about things. The asker is being ridiculous though

• Male dogs do that especially if they're not neutered. It's a behaviour that displays dominance on the dog's part and there's nothing sexual about it.

Your girlfriend thinks it's animal cruelty to fix dogs? The shelters in many places are overflowing with dogs and cats from unwanted litters, because the pregnant dog or cat's owners didn't get her spayed, and then didn't want to keep the pups/kittens. There aren't enough people who want to adopt these animals so they end up being put down for no reason other then there are no homes for them. So letting a litter of 7 or 8 puppies die in a shelter or the city pound is more humane than getting the two parents spayed and neutered? Okay then.

• With dogs, it's not sexual. It's about dominance. There's nothing happening on his end.

• WTF, calm down and stop cherry picking.

What Guys Said 14

• Ignore these
    'Anonymous fagguts'

You should ask her randomly 'Imagine a dog licking out a girl' or 'do you think a woman has ever fuc*ed a dog?' (They have by the way My friend sent me a link to amillion videos of women getting fu**ed by dogs and horses

After you asked the questions... See if she gets horny a few mineuts later or see how she normally gets horny whilst with you.. Like tell tell signs

Or just straight up ask her 'would you let a dog fu** you'

Goodluck bro

• @MattXRT :

You should ask her randomly 'Imagine a dog licking out a girl' or 'do you think a woman has ever fuc*ed a dog?' After you asked the questions... See if she gets horny a few mineuts later or see how she normally gets horny whilst with you.. Like tell tell signs"

Do as @EarthtoKepler says. If you haven't discussed beastiality or freaky porn with her before, gauging her reaction is the best way to find out until something proves otherwise.

This is also not the right kind of forum to ask about topics like this. There are tons of message boards out there that have more "qualified" members and opinions. I'd also research the topic and see if any of the behaviors seem to coincide. Chances are she is not like that but do your due diligence and seek experience from those who actually have room to talk.

• I dont think its a wise idea to admit to watching bestiality you know sinces its illegal and gross and such

• @earthtokepler I was referring to a [mod deleted] post in which an anonymous user ragged on @mattxrtand you stuck up for him. :)

@mattdamonandfriends if set up and executed correctly, it shouldn't raise flags. I also don't buy into the thought police movement. I'd be hard pressed to find a person who has not said something deviant in confidence. Even if his girlfriend did try to pull a maneuver like that, the burden of proof would be on her and/or the authorities. They'd most likely lose.

• Measure the dog's dick, then measure yours. Pray that yours is bigger. If it is bigger, then she is technically saying that yours is big, since she said that the dog's is big, and yours is bigger.

But if the dog is bigger than you, then she will leave you for the dog. 💔

• lmaooooooooooooo HAUAHAUAHAUHAAUAHAUAHAUAUAHAUAH, lmao i can't i can't i luv ur dog fam :)) and nah no need to be worried, you get me fam?

• That's pretty kinky.

• Hmmm, there could be some subtle hinting going on from her. You both live together, with the dog?

• "Owww look at that, that's so cute"
    Thats soooo unfai!!! If it were us doing that they would strike us with something in the head, cruel world.

• Introduce your dog to her and see what happens. Then you will know

• you are just being paranoid. Dogs do that stuff anyway and there is not a lot you can do about it.

• Well it's the first time I've seen someone think that their girlfriend is cheating with their dog.

• First you probably shouldn't have a dog if you can't be bothered to understand canine dominance, second you need to do some work on your self esteem if you are actually concerned.

• you have a smaller d than the dog and the girlfriend fancies it! buhahahaha

• You will be getting your save the date card in the post soon.

• Almost spit out my water when I read this. ROFL

• @theccanyon should I feel bad for extracting the urine

• Hmmm? I wouldn't be too worried about it. If she keeps bringing it up, then I would be concerned.

• I hope for your sake that your penis is bigger than the dog's. If not, then dump her, cause she's not happy.