Girls, is being a vegetarian attractive?

I have been for some time now and currently have a girlfriend but i wonder if girls think anything of it? My guy friends always talk about how meat is manly but i feel like it takes much willpower to not eat meat.

sorry for bad English its not my first language

• It is attractive
    23% (9)
  • It is not attractive
    18% (7)
  • It doesn't matter at all
    59% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think bring a vegetarian is very attractive. I'm a vegetarian and when a guy tells me he's a vegetarian I like him even more. It's like I can relate to him even more. I don't see how not eating meat is not manly. Like you said it does to willpower to not eat meat especially if you're surrounded by people that do. Some vegetarians can't resist temptations and go back to meat because of the pressure.

What Girls Said 13

• For me it definitely is attractive, mainly because I'm a vegetarian too. So, it's nothing but a good thing, definitely gives many brownie points to the dude. And there's absolutely nothing unmanly about being a vegetarian, those people who think so are idiots.

• For me, a vegetarian woman, it's highly attractive. I've only ever met 2 veg head males. One stopped and the other was deeply religious.

What a shame. My meat eating boyfriend loves tofu and veggies. So, that's nice.

It's not unmanly, millions of Hindu people do it, and there are millions more of men that are vegetarians all over the world. It's simply a diet, yes, some people do it for moral reasons, myself included, but it doesn't make someone weak.

• It doesn't matter to me and I'm a meat eater. If a guy on a dating site listed he was a vegetarian I probably would skip over him though. Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian but I don't want to have to change my diet for anyone. What I mean by this is that lets say I was cooking dinner for us. Obviously I won't cook a meat dish and vegetarian dish. I'd have to settle for a vegetarian meal for both of us.

• It's attractive only because I'm a vegetarian and it would be easier to cook meals together. I'm never going to lose interest in a man because he eats different things than I do.

• I've always liked a guy who can eat a proper meal, but being a vegan is hot, since it shows you actually give a fuck about animals. I myself am vegan.

• To other vegetarians, maybe. But everyone else? Either they don't care or they think it's unattractive. Probably because it's assumed that you'll try to convert them into vegetarianism.

• I don't really ever talk about it or mention it unless someone offers me meat

• That's cool, it's sad that there are those loud and annoying vegetarians (and vegans) that ruin it for everyone else. I know I'd be cool with it, it wouldn't really make a difference to me as long as it's not a hassle to eat together.

• How would that be considered attractive? I don't care what you do or do not eat.

• I'll date a vegetarian

• Not really.

• I like guys who eat healthy but I wouldn't say being vegetarian has an effect on attraction.

• It is but I like to travel and sometimes stay with families or people in those countries and when they cook a meal for you there is no room for "oh sorry I don't eat that", you get what you get! So if I dated a vegetarian man it could get frustrating at times as he may be too high maintenance for certain situations.

• im vegan and i find it attractive and there's nothing unmanly about it at all

• Well it is to me! I'm a Pescetarian so I do eat seafood, but some people still find it strange.