Which country has good genes?

I am not talking about race preference, I'll put it this way: of all the people from the opposite gender you met, which country has the best for you (physically)? which guys/girls were attractive for you? you can name several countries if you want
Dont choose people from your contry lol

I love german guys lol I met a few and they are hot

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hard one hahah there's attractive people everywhere xD but I must say I was very impressed with guys from Sweden and Spain, all the guys I met from there were very attractive, I have to go to those countries some day xD

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Well there's a cliché that Swedish girls are the prettiest girls in the world. Personally, I'm very much into Asian girls but when I just look at Caucasian girls, I would agree with the stereotype. Swedish girls are very beautiful. Germany also has a lot of very cute girls. Interestingly, I find German girls much prettier/cuter than girls from my country, although we're direct neighbors.

1|0
    0|0
    • Swedish girls are all pretty plain looking. They seem to look similar. Maybe they are the most model-like or something, along with the Italians.

• Czech Republic (including Slovakia). Hands down the hottest women on the planet. And they have great attitudes toward sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweden and USA

0|0
    0|0
  • America of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Europe Dutch China Japan thailand I think are the main ones might have missed a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • I life french and australian people but i did not meet anyofthem

0|0
    0|0
  • brazilian girls

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm Czech actually haha, or when I go to Hawaii I always think they were graced with good genes... OR even south africa

1|0
    0|0
  • This is just my opinion, but Norway.

3|0
    0|1
  • Russian women and Belgian guys.

Just out of observation haha x) I have never seen an unattractive belgian man or unattractive russian woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Finland has very unique looking people.

Slavic countries and Spain, somewhat, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian boys 🌹

1|0
    0|0
  • Those Italians

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably France and Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • the slavic countries and persians