Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I have to close my closet door completely before bed. It's ALWAYS closed. I'm scared of the boogie man 😭 Or seeing a pair of red eyes peering back at me *hides*

• YES I close them! Ain't nobody got time for a freak show in the middle of the night
  • NO! I invite the monsters in my closet for a tea party in my bed
  • *closet door opens* who's who's that? 😟😫😰😭
    Vote C
  • *snores* zzzZzzzZzz 😴
    Vote D

2017

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I remember when my front door got slowly blown open by the wind at my house and I was watching tv. I simply looked at the door and said aloud: NOPE! I'm not even gonna go "check it out" like they do in the horror movies and have anything crazy happen lol

• Hahaha I absolutely get you. Just staying put would be a better outcome πŸ˜…

• The funny thing is I'm really not even superstitious! Its just a matter of principle I guess lol Anyways thanks for the question.

• Haha I don't think I would feel at ease with my door or closet door open.. 😭 But you could be right! And no problem πŸ‘πŸ½

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• open all the time. I'm not scared of demons, I'm actually waiting to wake up one night and find that little girl with long hair and fucked up skin standing next to my bed staring at me, and then I'm gonna punch the shit out of her.

• I keep mine open. Then I masturbate and look in the space and say "You look lovely tonight. Yes stay there for me baby".
    That should scare all potential monsters

• Depends, sometimes it's closed, sometimes it's opened... basically, I don't care, my closet is way too small for any kind of monster :P

• Haha mine are closed but not because I'm afraid :D
    My room is fairly small and with the closet doors open I would not be able to move around :o

• No room to move around? Oh my that makes it easier to have monsters lurk your feet πŸ˜‹

• I like that, my feet are not ticklish... someone tickling my feet makes me relax :D

• I am Mr. Neat and Tidy - Everything closed and packed away

• I don't know and I don't give a flying f___ if they're closed.

• That's ADORABLE
    I don't have a closet so it doesn't really apply to me but you're 22 and you're still scared of a monster in your wardrobe that's so cute

• Haha yeah previous paranormal activities that kind of scarred me for life.. Now I'm just paranoid about it 😭 I've seen a pair of red eyes before

• I close them, but not for fear of monsters. I close them to be neat and squared away.

• Sometimes both are open or closed, but most of the time either one or the other is open.

• My closet door has been broken for years. It's off the hinge and it leaning against my dresser, as it has been since I was 8 at least.

• I have a walk in closet 💁🏻

• open. thats one less thing i have to do in the morning

• Closed coz I've seen monster Inc 😂😂😂😂

• my door is open and it never bothers me

• I have no closet !!!:/

• No metter

What Girls Said 19

• Haha I sleep with it open, it's a walk in and I find it odd if I close it haha. I never really thought about that!

• my closet? LOL no i don't open that. i even keep my door closed. ur so cute :P

• Haha I keep my door closed too!! ARGHHH stooppppp stopppp 😜😘

• My closet door is closed. I don't like leaving it open.

• Always always closed! How is it even possible to sleep with them open? While I'm wishing for death let me just hang my foot over the edge of the bed 😮

• I don't know eitherrrr! πŸ˜“ There is no way on earth I'm having the closet wide open πŸ˜‚πŸ˜°

• Well fuck, my closet door is open and I'm laying in bed about to go to sleep 😯

• In best case If i watched horror movie i turn on the lights and close all the doors,
    In worst case i just can't sleep.

• Oh geez no sleep! 😭 After a horror movie I just leave my lamp on till I feel better πŸ˜‹ Lol

• I don't have doors on my closet ☹️

• Open or close doesn't matter to me. God is with me and i fear none but him.
    I pray before i go to bed and i only see closing in those closets and i am blessed to sleep and walk in the dark without fear.

• Closed but i always check when i hang my dressing gown up in the closet

• Open. I don't want anyone hiding in there.

• I close mine 😂 because I have watched one too many horror shows

• Oh nice! Freak yourself out more before bed LOL

• Honestly scary things don't creep me put but it's just like
      Not now demons a girl is trying to sleep type of thing

• I don't have a closet. I have a wardrobe. The door are broken on it tho.

• I close them

• I close my closet door, I am scared to even sleep with my back facing the closet 😂😂

• doors are open because it's overflowing

• I don't even have a closet 😂😂

• Doors clooseeeeed!!!

I WANT MY MOMMY NOW😭

• Oh my gosh, always closed. I am still scared of the monsters in my closet.

:\

• i can't sleep while it open