If you had access to a switch which could turn your FEELINGS on and off -which feeling would you switch off?

If you had access to a switch which could turn your FEELINGS on and off with the fick of the switch, whenever you wanted - which feeling would you switch off at this very moment?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• One of my nick name is Mr. Spock - need I say anything more? :D

• I think the self doubt , low self esteem and insecurity ones - I have them under control but it is very hard work - It would free up a lot of energy for other parts of my life.

• I would turn of guilt. I have the bad tendency to make other people's problems my own and feeling guitly if i can't help them with it.

• Yes I would.

• All of them

• Sadness I wish

What Girls Said 3

• Turn off feeling ugly and lonely and useless. (: turn the happiness up! hahah

• aww i have seen pics of you on your profile before and you are very pretty. You also have such a lovely personality y too :)

• aww thanks. I don't think so but if you say so! (:

• yes i say so! haha i mean what i said :)

• Definitely. Would be super handy in the few days leading up to my period haha

• anger.