Why mediterranean girls are so unique and beautiful?

I wish I can marry a mediterranean woman that treats me right

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I am Mediterranean (partly) and thank you! You just have to make sure you are a catch as well. ;)

• What country is Mediterranean girls from?

• The sun gave them a heathy glow and plus their rich healthy diets makes them look the way they are

• Oh yeah happy Mediterranean here 😎

• Some are pretty, just like others. Some of the Mediterranean men look good, too!

• They're the most beautiful people on earth. I've travelled to so many places in the world, and they were by far the best looking group of people.

What Guys Said 7

• The Mediterranean is the world's oldest trade route and people are a mixture of dozens of ethnic groups, leading to a healthy and variegated gene pool.

• May I ask where you're from? Are they exotic for you? And I know they sure are ;)

• Yup... my favorites

• I know right? I love my girls... LOL.

• Because you aren't Mediterranean

• Yeah I would want to meet a ladie from that part of the world they are gorgeous..

• No no no ma friend... most of 'em are very prude bitches... not to mention many of 'em are hairy and if they don't wax they look like dudes... disgusting...

Sure there are some good Mediterranean chicks... but not all unfortunately...